What is your favorite piece of hardware that you

More
21 Dec 2013 01:56 #33505 by garfi3ld
Of all of the things you own what is your favorite and why? It can be anything like a mouse, keyboard, ram, video card, ect.

Currently mine would be between the Shield and my new laptop. Today was the first time I had the laptop out and about, it was so easy to carry around. But the Shield is up their with it as well.

Wes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Dec 2013 12:09 #33506 by Arxon
I would have to say the video card. With out it I couldn't immerse myself in an awesome game.

More
21 Dec 2013 14:30 #33507 by garfi3ld
what card specifically?

I'm just curious what people are proud of or what things they enjoy the most

Wes

More
21 Dec 2013 23:55 #33509 by Wooderson
Either my card because it's a beast (GTX 680 DirectCU II TOP), or my case. Truth be told though I'm getting a little tired of the case, still love it just ready to do something new.

I kill CPU's
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: garfi3ld

More
22 Dec 2013 22:28 #33519 by Twodavez
For a LAN i love my CASE. it's the original Coolermaster Sniper with the handle on top. I also love my Dust off Keyboard Quiver.
I like my Keyboard (Logitec G510S), but it's lack or USB's on it really make me sad when i'm warm and can't plug in my Silverstone USB Fan...
for everything else i really enjoy the quickness of my SSD. Patriot Memory 128 Gig with quick boot-ups and the ability to run as much stuff as i need with no lag.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

More
23 Dec 2013 00:33 #33520 by Sideout
It's a tie for me with my LG 27" LED monitor or the MSI GTX 760 Hawk video card.

The LG monitor was an xmas present last year and I love having all the screen real estate with the 27".

The MSI GTX 760 Hawk is a great card that will run any game with good performance but didn't break the budget. Plus the cooling of the MSI Hawk series , similar to the Twin Razor card I have as well , means it can keep its cool on a long day of gaming.

I am the LAN!!!!

We have 1935 guests and no members online

supportus