Nvidia GTX 750 Ti (Maxwell Launch)

More
18 Feb 2014 09:00 #34110 by garfi3ld

It’s hard to believe that Nvidia’s Kepler architecture has been around for nearly two years now. In those two years Nvidia has continued to innovate with Kepler exclusive features like Shadowplay and PC streaming to your Nvidia Shield. Well now it is finally time to take a look at what Nvidia has been working on with its latest architecture, Maxwell. Interestingly enough Nvidia isn’t launching their new architecture with a flagship card, they chose to fill in a gap in their current 700 series of cards down at budget price points. Today they are introducing the GTX 750 Ti and the GTX 750 and I will be putting a GTX 750 Ti through its paces as well.

Read more...

Wes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Feb 2014 14:46 #34111 by garfi3ld
Today Nvidia launched their GTX 750 Ti and their GTX 750. This is the first of their Maxwell based cards. You guys should take a peak and see what its all about to see what to expect for their upcoming cards.

Wes

More
19 Feb 2014 05:21 - 19 Feb 2014 05:21 #34118 by SpeedBump
Nice card and good review. I had a couple GT240s when they were one of the fastest cards that didnt need the extra power. They were very useful cards and I see this one in my future. ATM, I don't see any "stockers" listed for actual sale. Found a good many here and there, but they all have 6pin requirements. I think that is kinda defeating the purpose here. I personally don't see a need for this card if it is going to require additional power. Just my take.
Last edit: 19 Feb 2014 05:21 by SpeedBump.

We have 2292 guests and no members online

supportus