RTS LAN Feb 6th

More
01 Feb 2010 18:10 #1957 by Twodavez
RTS LAN Feb 6th was created by Twodavez
After playing that Warcraft III Mod at the FW Gamers Lan, i want some more. I'm going to have a Mini-LAN mainly RTS at my house next Saturday Feb 6th from 11 am - midnight or whenever. Going to try to keep the group around 8-10 people.
I live on the North end of Fort Wayne, just PM me if you need my address or give me a call 260-580-4765.
We'll plan on playing:
Warcraft III & Mod (DoTa knock-off)
Starcraft
AOE II or III
And anything else you can share out that doesn't take too much to pick up and learn.
This would be a perfect LAN to just bring a laptop if you've got it and just hang out. I'll have spots for PC's but I don't think we'll be playing anything that will need much PC power.
Coming so far:
Twodavez
Dave Yo
Nic_wic
Veind
JJ_SKy5000 after 6 pm
Death_Jester after 6 pm

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Feb 2010 02:33 #1958 by Lersar
Replied by Lersar on topic RE: RTS LAN Feb 6th
Sounds awesome man, especially after experiencing WC3 mod at Reaper's. Between that and v5.5, Misty would kill me if I tried to squeeze another in. :(

More
02 Feb 2010 03:02 #1959 by Twodavez
Replied by Twodavez on topic RE: RTS LAN Feb 6th
Oh i understand. It's just my brother-in-law loves to Game and he's going to bring his new PC (he needs the practice taking it apart and putting it back together) and i can have my old room mate and his littl brother, there's 4 already which is enough to do anything really.
I'd like to play some more of the MOD at the mini... We'll see how things go. Plus i'm having a bachelor party here, so i wanna get a good idea of how i'm going to set things up for PC's as it's going to be a gaming thing also.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

We have 2936 guests and no members online

supportus