Computer Gaming Club @ Indiana University LAN War XVII

More
23 Oct 2009 19:31 - 23 Oct 2009 19:32 #660 by +RoboRaptor
First of all, thank you Garfi3ld, for accommodating me:) And, hello all! I'm here representing the CGC @ IU. I've got a little plug to share:

The Computer Gaming Club @ Indiana University Bloomington will be hosting our 17th biannual LAN war on November 14th. Come join us for some frag & swag at Briscoe Quad from 12 pm noon to 12 pm noon the next day.
Dinner and energy drinks (20-25 cases of drinks from Monster!) provided, as usual, as well as tournies (with prizes!) and tons of raffles! Free swag from our fabulous sponsors! $15 admission fee covers all of the above. Register your seat NOW at www.iugaming.com/events.cfm

Public/Non-students welcome! Be a part of this heavily sponsored, 200-man(or woman) LAN!

www.iugaming.com/sponsors.cfm

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Oct 2009 21:21 #661 by garfi3ld
np, thanks for pointing out the registration issue. I obviously dont register on the site much, i wouldn't have ever known lol

Wes

More
24 Oct 2009 18:07 #671 by +RoboRaptor
Heh :D I just hope you haven't lost out on lots of regist-ees between now and the site update @_@

More
24 Oct 2009 21:55 #672 by garfi3ld

More
26 Oct 2009 23:55 #752 by +RoboRaptor
If anyone's interested...

Tournament voting ends next week, guys and gals, so be sure to register your seat at www.iugaming.com/events.cfm if you want to have a say in which tournaments will be hosted!

gogogo!

We have 2124 guests and no members online

supportus