Are you registered yet?

More
10 Oct 2009 16:14 #152 by garfi3ld
Frankly we had more people at our mini lan than we have registered at this time. I know almost everyone at the minilan was planning on coming for v5.0 ontop of a LOT of people who couldn't make it to the mini. That tells me we have a lot of people who planning on coming but havn't registered for it yet. If thats the case go ahead and register now so we can get an idea of who is coming to plan on it. If you pre-pay you get in at the better price and have twice the chance to win some of the great prizes we will be giving away. If you can't pre-pay at this time, its fine, but registration would still be helpful.

At two weeks away, now is the time to get all of this done. I may even do a contest for those who are registered ahead of time ;)

see you guys in two weeks

Wes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Oct 2009 01:15 #166 by Nacelle
Replied by Nacelle on topic RE: Are you registered yet?
What's the cutoff to get the $10 entry?

More
11 Oct 2009 01:23 #167 by garfi3ld
midnight the 22nd

Wes

More
11 Oct 2009 22:25 #171 by Twodavez
I'm in! i'll let my friends know it's important for them to register!

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

More
14 Oct 2009 17:21 #240 by Wingless92
I registered but I am going to pay at the door. Paying an extra $5 is well worth it anyways. Can't wait to see ya'll. Got all my games installed last night. Boy that takes some time.

More
15 Oct 2009 00:53 #245 by NitrosDragon
I registered, paid, and super excited to come! I'm bringing my girlfriend with me, and have a friend coming on their own vehicle.

[nahy-trohs-drag-uhn]
DISCLAIMER: If my reply offends you, I probably did it on purpose

We have 1682 guests and no members online

supportus