Demigod Tournament Info

More
20 Oct 2009 20:58 #457 by Scootpogo
Are you guys gonna need help setting up. Me Mason Zktaylor and Trevor are possibly coming up thursday afternoon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Oct 2009 04:41 #503 by Reaper
Replied by Reaper on topic RE: Demigod Tournament Info
FYI to those that don't login to Impulse that often... Another update as of 10/20. The newest version is now 1.19.136...

More
21 Oct 2009 04:50 #504 by jj_Sky5000

garfi3ld wrote:

Nacelle wrote: Um, "move it back" means making it later. Which happens to be opposite of what everyone would like, if I may speak for "everyone". If 6pm was too early, 5pm is even worse.

thats what i thought. but then JJ was saying that he had to leave by 6 and he wanted it pushed back. I figured someone was confused.

No i was leaving at 6. i just wasnt going to be in the tounament.!!!

More
21 Oct 2009 10:55 #511 by Nacelle
Replied by Nacelle on topic RE: Demigod Tournament Info

Reaper wrote: FYI to those that don't login to Impulse that often... Another update as of 10/20. The newest version is now 1.19.136...

It takes me forever to download the anywhere version on dsl. I know you're on Verison. Mind getting it in case others need it?

More
21 Oct 2009 12:28 #515 by Reaper
Replied by Reaper on topic RE: Demigod Tournament Info

Nacelle wrote:

Reaper wrote: FYI to those that don't login to Impulse that often... Another update as of 10/20. The newest version is now 1.19.136...

It takes me forever to download the anywhere version on dsl. I know you're on Verison. Mind getting it in case others need it?

Not a problem, though my arrival time isn't going to be much before 5. If the event gets pushed back to 6 there will be plenty of time to share but it might be a squeeze to get my system setup + get others to copy & install.

More
21 Oct 2009 13:07 #519 by garfi3ld
The tournament time is back to 6pm

I need to get a copy of the new updated files also to put on the server.

Wes

We have 1408 guests and no members online

supportus