Soda

More
21 Oct 2009 19:37 #555 by Shibumi
Replied by Shibumi on topic RE: Soda

Dreyvas wrote:

jpwinkis wrote:

Dreyvas wrote: Mountain Dew: Code Red if you can.

Mountain Dew: Voltage :)

Also good. :D

I call this the tri-fecta :D

Whenever dew goes on sale, I buy 2-liters of the most essential video colors... Red, Blue, and Green :D

Also I like Voltage, then Code Red, then Regular Dew the best. I've cut pop from my diet almost entirely but I can't stop drinking MT. Dew.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Oct 2009 01:29 #573 by garfi3ld
Replied by garfi3ld on topic RE: Soda
Yeah i miss that feature, it died about two years ago. Now they just have a listing of some stores might carry them. If you hear anything about the place in dayton I would be game for picking up a case or two every couple months ontop of what we could use for the lan

jpwinkis wrote:

Twodavez wrote: If Bawls was super cool, they'd ship you a case or two and invoice you for them so you could sell them at the LAN!
Cut out the middle man of Target, 7-11, & Speedway, since you'll be buying more than 2 or 3. If they cared enough about their fans, they'd overnight them to you tomorrow so you'd have them thursday in order for them to be cold on friday! :-)
you never know unless you ask! :B:

When I did sponsorship for LANs I found that Bawls would sell you bottles at a discounted price for the LAN, but you got RAPED on shipping to where it wasnt worth it. We once found that a place in Dayton called Bonbright (who is a beer distributer) sold bottles and you could get a 24 pack for 23.50 but I belive last time we checked they stopped carrying it. They may of started back up but not sure. Bawls used to have a feature were you could see what stores sold it. Compusa used to, Micro Center does too, not sure who else.

Wes

More
22 Oct 2009 13:48 #594 by garfi3ld
Replied by garfi3ld on topic RE: Soda
btw dave I did get some for you

Wes

More
22 Oct 2009 14:57 #595 by Twodavez
Replied by Twodavez on topic RE: Soda

garfi3ld wrote: btw dave I did get some for you

Googie googie gumdrops! :=D

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

More
23 Oct 2009 02:31 #636 by NitrosDragon
Replied by NitrosDragon on topic RE: Soda

ZkTaylor wrote:

NitrosDragon wrote: I'm very happy with the Dr. Pepper availability.

Okay Forrest lol.

I don't get it. :/

[nahy-trohs-drag-uhn]
DISCLAIMER: If my reply offends you, I probably did it on purpose

More
23 Oct 2009 02:54 #637 by Twodavez
Replied by Twodavez on topic RE: Soda
When Forrest Gump visited the President after getting shot in the A$$, he was allowed to drink all the Dr. Pepper he wanted, and he did and told the pres that he had to pee.
It's a pretty funny part!

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

We have 1971 guests and no members online

supportus