Memorial Day

More
26 May 2010 20:11 #6220 by Twodavez
Memorial Day was created by Twodavez
So in case you don’t have a cool job where you get national holidays off like I do, this Monday is Memorial Day! It’s a time to reflect on the sacrifices and struggles on those who came before us and persevered to give us the America we love and enjoy today.
This is typically the 1st weekend of camping season, but being all tech people, maybe a weekend in the woods without your steam account is too much to bear (get it, woods and bear). :unsure: I know I won’t be doing as much camping this year because of the new addition to my family, but what does everyone else have planned? Cook-outs, family get-togethers, impromptu LAN party… ;)
I know I plan on spending a little time on BC2 defending the American honor, some TF2, and I might even get some Dragon Age Origins played (something I picked up at the latest LAN). You can count on my being online late every night as it’s about the only time I get to game is when the girls are in bed (wife & daughter).
What are you doing?

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 May 2010 12:21 #6230 by drpain
Replied by drpain on topic Re: Memorial Day
I got a cousins highschool graduation coming up in Indy, he is graduation from Roncalli on Saturday which I'm making a trip down to Bloomington where my parents live to visit this weekend. Not sure if I'm hitting up the Indy 500 or not depends if my Dad bought any tickets lol Other then that I'm sure it will be a lot of cooking out and hitting up the bars in Bloomington.

Luckily IU is out so I don't have to deal with all their nonsense (I hate going to bars and it is nothing but freshly turned 21 year olds making them look like fools)

Custom Built: AMD Phenom II X4 3.0GHz/G. Skill 12GB DDR3 1066Mhz/Crossfire ATI 6850's/3TB HDD

Macbook Pro: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.66GHz/4GB DDR3 1066MHz/Nvidia Geforce 9600M GT 256MB/320GB HDD

Xfire: drpain
Steam: drpain
Live: Ocar
PSN: BillyBananas

More
27 May 2010 13:29 #6232 by Twodavez
Replied by Twodavez on topic Re: Memorial Day
drpain wrote:

I got a cousins highschool graduation coming up in Indy, he is graduation from Roncalli on Saturday which I'm making a trip down to Bloomington where my parents live to visit this weekend. Not sure if I'm hitting up the Indy 500 or not depends if my Dad bought any tickets lol Other then that I'm sure it will be a lot of cooking out and hitting up the bars in Bloomington.

Luckily IU is out so I don't have to deal with all their nonsense (I hate going to bars and it is nothing but freshly turned 21 year olds making them look like fools)

Play some Sink the Biz for me! the bars in Bloomington are the best i've ever been to. Good prices and their happy hour rocks at Kilroys on kirkwood!

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

More
27 May 2010 13:45 #6233 by drpain
Replied by drpain on topic Re: Memorial Day
lol yeah Sink the Biz at Nicks is great fun probably one of my favorite bar in Bloomington next to the Blue Bird.

Custom Built: AMD Phenom II X4 3.0GHz/G. Skill 12GB DDR3 1066Mhz/Crossfire ATI 6850's/3TB HDD

Macbook Pro: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.66GHz/4GB DDR3 1066MHz/Nvidia Geforce 9600M GT 256MB/320GB HDD

Xfire: drpain
Steam: drpain
Live: Ocar
PSN: BillyBananas

We have 1912 guests and no members online

supportus