printf('Hello World');

More
08 Jan 2012 01:17 #22081 by tcolvinMI
Hello All:

I go by tcolvinMI. Came across the site via a couple of users who have been to the LAN Parties before (draymac, I see you!). Im not much of a gamer these days, due to being in high demand at work. My official job title is 'Software Developer' but I feel as if the more appropriate title would be much broader than that. Mostly what I do now is technical related (as I am the primary tech on our staff). In what spare time I do have, which is not much, I usually frequent the internet, reading on tech related stuff. I also own and operate Mightor Industries, another tech related site. Lately, that seems to be my hobby du jour. Ive always considered myself more of a hardware guy than anything else, but I do enjoy developing software (both for the desktop and the web) and at some point hope to dive into the mobile platforms a bit.

Here's some links to my current setup, which isnt overly fancy. www.mightorindustries.net/forum/lounge/working-areas/#p706 My powerhouse rig is actually sitting at the office acting as a Hyper-V server until I can get a replacement server.

Looking forward to participating in all the discussions.

will code for bandwidth
www.mightorindustries.net

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 Jan 2012 01:27 #22082 by Dreyvas
Replied by Dreyvas on topic Re: printf('Hello World');
Welcome!

More
08 Jan 2012 01:34 #22083 by garfi3ld
Replied by garfi3ld on topic Re: printf('Hello World');
welcome to the site!

Wes

More
08 Jan 2012 06:00 #22087 by tcolvinMI
This may or may not be a known issue, but when I logged in this evening, it showed my last visit date as '29 Nov 1999'.

will code for bandwidth
www.mightorindustries.net
Attachments:

More
09 Jan 2012 03:34 #22098 by Reaper
Replied by Reaper on topic Re: printf('Hello World');
System.out.println("Welcome to LanOC!");

More
09 Jan 2012 09:54 #22099 by Wooderson
Welcome

I kill CPU's

We have 2573 guests and no members online

supportus