Name Change SOWY!!

More
09 Feb 2012 05:40 #22699 by Davey_Boy
Name Change SOWY!! was created by Davey_Boy
Hey guys! So I've always been known as "Starkiller" and I'm here to inform you that thanks to Wes (He's the BEST!) I got my name changed!! I've been using Davey Boy as my handle for all my games now.

Why did you change your name you idiot? WELLLLLLL.......I had my name from SWTOR. Starkiller was the name of a Mandalorean Mercenary. A BADASS one at that! Now that "The Force Unleashed" came out (I guess the main char's name is Starkiller...fml) all the kiddies have started taking my name.....plus I had that handle when I was like 13 so w/e time for a new one I guess :P

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Feb 2012 21:57 #22726 by Lersar
Replied by Lersar on topic Re: Name Change SOWY!!

Davey_Boy wrote: Hey guys! So I've always been known as "Starkiller" and I'm here to inform you that thanks to Wes (He's the BEST!) I got my name changed!! I've been using Davey Boy as my handle for all my games now.

Why did you change your name you idiot? WELLLLLLL.......I had my name from SWTOR. Starkiller was the name of a Mandalorean Mercenary. A BADASS one at that! Now that "The Force Unleashed" came out (I guess the main char's name is Starkiller...fml) all the kiddies have started taking my name.....plus I had that handle when I was like 13 so w/e time for a new one I guess :P

Currently writing Lucas Arts to name the main character Davey Boy in the next game.

More
09 Feb 2012 22:09 #22727 by garfi3ld

More
10 Feb 2012 00:37 #22734 by Davey_Boy
Replied by Davey_Boy on topic Re: Name Change SOWY!!
Fuck you guys! lol I love you both so much! hahahahaha :lol:

We have 2194 guests and no members online

supportus