(Re)introductions to LeonResEvil2

More
23 Apr 2010 23:51 - 23 Apr 2010 23:57 #4658 by Leonresevil2
I guess that since we've had some newcomers join in LanOC, we could use some more introductions to the past members. So I'll go ahead and describe myself. Skinny white guy, glasses, pretty much a geek, going to college, I talk and type proper mostly, organize and OCD, shy and nervous somewhat (getting better), kinda dating (it's complicated), and I'm 21 this summer.

I go by Leon or LeonRes in games (never hear Evil much, probably as I'm not) and my username was from Tony Hawk Underground, first game I played online. I loved the name Leon, from Leon Kennedy in RE2. So, after "Leon" was taken, I added in the "Res-Evil2". Since then, I've been dropping off the dash and capitals, the name is recognizable enough as it is. So "Leon/Res/Evil/Two" just like it looks.

For gaming (my main interest) I enjoy RPGs, FPSs, RTS to some degree. I have PS3 (currently broken :( ), PS2, PSP, and PC. I like harder, shifting music (metal and industrial these days), and long walks on the beach. ;) Anything else, ask and I will probably tell you.

EDIT: I also deal with dial-up currently at home, and I'm a bit of a security nut when it comes to computers.

"You should the forums"
Better words never said.
Last edit: 23 Apr 2010 23:57 by Leonresevil2.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 Apr 2010 01:22 #4671 by Davey_Boy
Well, since I'm one of the newcomers this year I'd like to say waddup! ;)
I really need to try to be more outgoing when at LAN's lol I usually just sit at my compy and do whatever and not walk around saying Hi to every1 haha but hopefully I'll see ya next LAN I go to

More
24 Apr 2010 19:08 #4722 by Leonresevil2
Agreed, I don't really walk around talking to many people there at the lans. I do talk to people during the raffles sometimes, and more so when I see them reappear at the next lan, but that is something I need to work on.
Obviously, since I don't seem to be too popular, or netting interest in others. :laugh: At least someone replied to me. B)

"You should the forums"
Better words never said.

More
24 Apr 2010 19:42 #4723 by Davey_Boy
Leonresevil2 wrote:

Agreed, I don't really walk around talking to many people there at the lans. I do talk to people during the raffles sometimes, and more so when I see them reappear at the next lan, but that is something I need to work on.
Obviously, since I don't seem to be too popular, or netting interest in others. :laugh: At least someone replied to me. B)

I think we're a lot alike lol barely any1 responded to mine...and I think ppl only know me now cause I won the RAM and an NVIDIA case at LanOC v6 lol but then again...maybe not :P

More
24 Apr 2010 19:54 #4725 by Lersar
starkiller1 wrote:

Leonresevil2 wrote:

I think we're a lot alike lol barely any1 responded to mine...and I think ppl only know me now cause I won the RAM and an NVIDIA case at LanOC v6 lol but then again...maybe not :P

what?! of course not! *hides hit list*

More
24 Apr 2010 22:38 #4727 by Dreyvas
starkiller1 wrote:

Leonresevil2 wrote:

Who are you, again? :lol:

More
24 Apr 2010 22:41 #4728 by Davey_Boy
hahaha you don't even know bro ;)

We have 1505 guests and no members online

supportus