Post up your Homelab/Network

More
18 Nov 2017 17:57 #38437 by garfi3ld
Having just redone my network before we moved and being in the middle of it right now I would love to see everyone else's network setups big or small.

Here is the redo of our old house's setup back in July

Wes
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Nov 2017 18:01 #38438 by garfi3ld
Before the move I picked up our punchdown panels and outlets for all of the rooms in our new house

Wes
Attachments:

More
18 Nov 2017 18:08 #38439 by garfi3ld

cutting holes and installing outlets

Joe fitting in the places noone else would ever fit

Got the rack into the basement, you can see a lot of the runs are already down there

I had to get another box of cable after we already ran 2000+ feet to finish the long runs for cameras out back and in the garage

Wes
Attachments:

More
18 Nov 2017 18:12 #38440 by garfi3ld

so the rack I bought came loaded with a UPS, three backup battries, a server, a UPS controller, a monitor, and a KVM.

Outlets finished

currently running the old rack hooked up and just using a few of the outlet connections as I wait for cables to come in

Wes
Attachments:

More
19 Nov 2017 01:54 #38441 by Plague
Replied by Plague on topic Post up your Homelab/Network
So I realized I don't have a before pictures but everything in the rack was sitting on the top of that metal shelf next to the rack in the pictures. Got all but 3 things into the server rack, but can't put things that have wireless signals because of all the metal. Need to find a KVM before I can finish the rack and put 2 more systems in it. but it is a good start finally after 10 years getting my network runs on to a permanent patch panel.

We have 1664 guests and one member online

supportus