Heroes of the Storm

More
15 Jun 2015 13:46 #36708 by Ropplestiltskin
So I am really enjoying this one, any one else playing? Would love to get a game in with a few people.

Ok so I need a bottle of nitro, a stick of Dynamite, a roll of duct tape and ... Oh yeah! a squirrel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Jun 2015 16:28 #36709 by Hasbeen
Replied by Hasbeen on topic Heroes of the Storm
I have it installed, but I've not touched it otherwise. Had a few friends that tried it and they just didn't really care for it. I'll reserve judgement for after I attempt to not suck at it, but honestly not sure if that will be anytime soon. I think it looks alot like LoL, but I've never been able to get myself to actually start playing that either despite having it installed as well. How is the game play? I've always been more of a solo gamer myself so I don't do extremely well with co-op and team work and all that.

More
15 Jun 2015 22:05 #36712 by Deb0
Replied by Deb0 on topic Heroes of the Storm
I like the game a lot but like with most Blizzard games I tend to develop a hatred for the people playing it that overrides my want to play the game. This is more pronounced since it is a team based game centered around completing objectives as a team in order to succeed. Plus, FFXIV expansion so my time is spoken for atm as far as other games are concerned.

More
05 Sep 2015 15:16 #37128 by Twodavez
Replied by Twodavez on topic Heroes of the Storm
Add me twodavez#1881

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

We have 2195 guests and one member online

supportus