Ok im looking into Borderlands

More
30 Oct 2009 03:06 #912 by Koolaid84
Who has played it and what do you think? it looks really awesome on youtube.com but im just up in the air on it

Enjoy life. There's plenty of time to be dead. --Anon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 Oct 2009 07:09 #915 by Shibumi

Koolaid84 wrote: Who has played it and what do you think? it looks really awesome on youtube.com but im just up in the air on it

First of all, its fucking awesome. Don't get me wrong, its not without its faults, but most of my issues with the game are fixable or patchable. There are only a small amount of very minor gameplay issues I don't like. Its honestly an excellent game all around.

If you love Diablo, if you love shooters, if you love loot, if you love RPGs or FPSs then this game is a great buy for you! Even if you don't like those, this is a new try to get you into those kinds of games.

Add to that, you can play the torrented version completely fine online\lan\singleplayer and you have yourself one awesome demo if you want. I highly recommend purchasing however, because gearbox definately deserves the sales from this wonderful game. Expect a full review from me soon.

More
30 Oct 2009 13:01 #920 by Twodavez
I might have downloaded it because it looked popular, but i hadn't hear of it prior to seeing it via LANOC. I might install it and see what it's all about. Looks like it has a cartoon aspect to it, which might be cool.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

We have 1825 guests and no members online

supportus