Modern Warfare 2 PC: The Aftermath

More
30 Oct 2009 16:43 #932 by Dreyvas
I'm really on the fence about this, I've just been looking forward to it for so long. How many of you guys are still planning on buying the PC version?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 Oct 2009 17:19 #935 by MurDerFace
i will be thats the only thing i own other then my psp and ds

Werd up home slice

More
30 Oct 2009 17:20 #936 by MurDerFace
LOL unless there giong to make it for atari

Werd up home slice

More
30 Oct 2009 17:57 #938 by Reaper
I voted no because I won't initially buy it. Once it hits the bargain bin, maybe. Or if they come to their senses.

More
30 Oct 2009 18:36 #940 by Twodavez
I didn't even buy the last one, i borrowed it and then it happened to come with my Vidoe card when i bought that. I'm not that big of a fan of this game enough to play online. I have tf2 which is enough for me considering i don't have much time to play online anymore...

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

More
30 Oct 2009 18:50 #942 by Shibumi
I love the first one, they've pissed me off enough about the second one that I'm not pre-ordering anymore. We'll see how it pans out after release, but I have no plans to buy this when it releases anymore.

More
30 Oct 2009 19:05 #943 by LinkyPwns
I am not going to buy it. Since they raised the price to $60 and have no dedicated server support thats like two kicks in the arse so FUCK ACTIVISION!

More
30 Oct 2009 19:07 #945 by Twodavez
I just need a life bar, and then you go to a LAN And the guy who has no life who played it gets the 1 shot kill gun and i'm walking around with a pea shooter!

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

More
30 Oct 2009 20:23 #956 by LinkyPwns
im sorry you dont like cod4 twodaves, imo i htink its great

More
30 Oct 2009 20:34 #958 by Dreyvas
Agreed, one of the best FPS games ever.

More
30 Oct 2009 20:44 #959 by jj_Sky5000
There is a mod dave that gives everybody the unlocks and one shot kills. We should play that more. Instead of i got a bigger gun and more perks.

More
30 Oct 2009 20:52 #960 by Twodavez
Lets just say it didn't make me sad to walk out of LAN OC 5.0 and i didn't get to play COD4. I play it because everyone else does. kinda like Demigod, if everyone didn't play it at LAN's i could live without it...
I understand not everyone will like every game, so i suck it up and play it. It's the right thing to do.
Have a GREAT halloween!

More
31 Oct 2009 01:12 #963 by garfi3ld
there is no option for im pissed and i may still buy it. I want the game, but im upset that they keep messing it up. But it still does look like a good game, maybe ill just buy it for 360?

Wes

More
01 Nov 2009 03:19 #997 by Dreyvas
I think I'm going to at least give IWNet a chance. I'll be buying it. If it sucks, it'll pretty much be the last Call of Duty game I ever buy.

More
01 Nov 2009 13:27 #999 by Scootpogo
Hmm yeah everyones pretty upset. If it cant be lanned or you cant choose who you want to play with or join mod games, really whats the point.

More
01 Nov 2009 15:05 #1000 by Reaper

Scootpogo wrote: Hmm yeah everyones pretty upset. If it cant be lanned or you cant choose who you want to play with or join mod games, really whats the point.

Just a point of clarification. From what I understand, it still can be LAN'd in that PRIVATE servers can still be set up... So someone can still host a game off their system, but dedicated servers are out. If I'm wrong on that could someone chime in with their source?

More
01 Nov 2009 15:53 #1001 by Nacelle
Listen servers = lame!!!

More
01 Nov 2009 15:54 #1002 by Lersar

jj_Sky5000 wrote: There is a mod dave that gives everybody the unlocks and one shot kills. We should play that more. Instead of i got a bigger gun and more perks.

don't we traditionally play hardcore mode or w/e that has close to one shot kills at lanoc? i'm not too familiar with the settings lol, i just know i get pwned

More
05 Nov 2009 06:25 #1094 by Shibumi
Anyone still on the fence about this excuse for a PC version can check out a developer chat here... www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1466187

My favorite parts are where it says 9 Versus Fucking 9 players ON THE PC.....

And the best quote in the whole thing in response to a console\modification question.... "We would like you to play the game the way we designed and balanced it."
Meaning NO FUCKING MODDING AT ALL... PERIOD.

Yeah I'm pretty pissed, sue me.

More
05 Nov 2009 12:04 #1098 by Nacelle

N2DEEP: I run lan parties for PC, how will you be able to lan without internet access and no dedicated servers as you could with cod4?

Mackey-IW: We can play at work on our lan by doing private match and there is no lag.

Until the host gets tired of playing. Sorry everyone else.

More
05 Nov 2009 12:28 #1099 by Dreyvas
Screw this. How else could they possibly gimp this game?

More
05 Nov 2009 12:29 #1100 by Dreyvas
Hay guiz no moar keyboard and mouse support lozlzlllo!!!1

More
05 Nov 2009 19:29 #1103 by Dreyvas
So anyone want to get this for 360 instead? Haha

More
05 Nov 2009 19:45 #1104 by Twodavez
I can't even get enough PC gaming in, there's no way i could get a counsel and start playing on that... Full time work, Full time Schoo, and being a husband takes up all my time! What am i going to do when i have a crying kid! :mad:

More
05 Nov 2009 21:06 #1106 by Dreyvas
I was aiming more for those of us that already have 360s.

More
05 Nov 2009 21:17 #1107 by Shibumi
Yeah I'm probably going to get this for 360. My gamertag is in my sig.

More
06 Nov 2009 01:36 #1109 by garfi3ld

Dreyvas wrote: So anyone want to get this for 360 instead? Haha

considering it, they really don't want to sell the pc version. It will be there excuse to stop making pc games.

Wes

More
06 Nov 2009 03:22 #1110 by Dreyvas
The more I read about it the madder I get, ugh. I'm basically to the point of not wanting to buy it at all anymore. Don't listen to your customers? No sale.

More
06 Nov 2009 04:34 #1112 by Scootpogo
"thumbs up to dreyvas" Yeah thats complete and utter bs useless for PC now

More
06 Nov 2009 13:27 #1114 by Reaper
I agree, no XB360 or PC copy that I will buy, not until it's $20 or less... sorry Infinityvision...

We have 1828 guests and one member online

supportus