sorry i havnt been around

More
15 Nov 2009 15:53 #1244 by garfi3ld
Early this past week my brother passed away and on top of that my Dad is having some major health problems also. So I have been a little distant and irritable here on the site. While im going through all of this im going to do my best to check up on the forums and to still get our reviews posted up.

I hope everyone is well, still looking forward to seeing some of you at the lan Dec 5th. Im also working a different job now so I may be able to hit a few more of the other lans in the future.

My new build is still looking good, although im still waiting for a few parts to come in before I can really get going on it.

Wes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Nov 2009 20:34 #1245 by Lersar
Good to hear you're hanging in there bud. We appreciate all the work you've been doing the site and reviews despite everything you have going on. Hope things start to turn around for you. Misty and I send our sympathies for your loss and hope your dad gets better.

More
16 Nov 2009 02:14 #1248 by Reaper
I saw you post something on Facebook but didn't realize 'til one of your most recent posts that it was your brother that had passed, I'm sorry for your loss & send my sincerest condolences.

More
16 Nov 2009 02:56 #1251 by Twodavez
Sorry to hear about your loss. Just remember God has a plan and sometimes it's hard to see through the bad times at the goals he has set up for us. I lost my Dad to cancer and when i meet my current wife she had just lost her grandpa, i was able to confort her in ways that made us close and i believe is a big reason on why we ended up together... Stay strong and hopefully you know of the strong support group you have through all of use LAN OC gamers! I almost feel that your LANs aren't just about the games, but the good people htere, which is a nice thing!

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

More
16 Nov 2009 03:10 #1252 by jj_Sky5000
I am sorry for your loss as well.. We are all here for you if you need anything!!!!!

More
17 Nov 2009 03:16 #1256 by Shibumi
Sorry to hear that buddy. We're all here for you, and don't worry about the site too much, we can always handle our own stuff while you take care of family business. Family's always first, you know that.

Grats on the new job, and we'll see you, when we see ya :D

Hope your father gets well soon.

More
27 Nov 2009 02:32 #1387 by garfi3ld
Thanks guys for the support...

Things are starting to go back to normal. After this weekend work should calm down a little bit and I can finally spend some more time on here and on reviews.

Wes

We have 2318 guests and no members online

supportus