This is the post that never ends..

More
31 Mar 2011 04:48 - 31 Mar 2011 04:49 #14655 by garfi3ld
If you are reading this post reply with something. Don't let the conversation die.

Pienipples

it can and should be longer than one word. I just really wanted to say pie and nipples

Wes
Last edit: 31 Mar 2011 04:49 by garfi3ld.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
31 Mar 2011 04:50 #14656 by J_E_R_O_M_E
I agree, this thread should damn near stay at the top. Every time you read it you MUST reply with at least a sentence.

So just to let you guys know. I obviously just read it.

"Well, Would you look at that"

"Where ever you go, there you are"

Battle.net: J_E_R_O_M_E
Steam: J_3_R_0_M_3

More
31 Mar 2011 05:33 #14660 by Koolaid84
i have stared at this blank response box and i don't have anything good lol. Nothing witty, or silly or anything from a movie. i have nothing!

Enjoy life. There's plenty of time to be dead. --Anon

More
31 Mar 2011 05:35 #14661 by garfi3ld
you have an honest post

Wes

More
31 Mar 2011 05:48 #14663 by L0rdG1gabyt3

J_E_R_O_M_E wrote: I agree, this thread should damn near stay at the top. Every time you read it you MUST reply with at least a sentence.

So just to let you guys know. I obviously just read it.

"Well, Would you look at that"

DAMN IT!!!! I wanted to say that today!

More
31 Mar 2011 06:17 #14667 by Dreyvas
Why am I here?! WHY?!!!

More
31 Mar 2011 07:06 #14672 by garfi3ld
19 views and 5 posts, people are cheating!

Wes

More
31 Mar 2011 07:42 #14675 by Koolaid84
Cheaters! anyway i have this to share also

static.echonest.com/musicmaze/MusicMaze.html

its called the music maze, it branches out artists to show maybe like artists and it give blurps of songs :)

Enjoy life. There's plenty of time to be dead. --Anon

More
31 Mar 2011 08:01 #14678 by garfi3ld
wtf is a blurp of a song. Sounds disgusting

Wes

More
31 Mar 2011 08:08 #14679 by J_E_R_O_M_E
I'm posting b/c I dropped in to see what everyone else said. But doing like it says. LOL

More
31 Mar 2011 18:29 - 31 Mar 2011 18:30 #14683 by drpain
File Attachment:

Oh hai guys just coming in checking out whats going on here. Looks like a bunch of cool bros hanging out.

Custom Built: AMD Phenom II X4 3.0GHz/G. Skill 12GB DDR3 1066Mhz/Crossfire ATI 6850's/3TB HDD

Macbook Pro: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.66GHz/4GB DDR3 1066MHz/Nvidia Geforce 9600M GT 256MB/320GB HDD

Xfire: drpain
Steam: drpain
Live: Ocar
PSN: BillyBananas
Last edit: 31 Mar 2011 18:30 by drpain.

More
31 Mar 2011 18:47 #14686 by Davey_Boy
So, I hovered my mouse on the title and read a lil bit of what Wes posted. After seeing that I would be obligated to post I moved on to another one...only to come back out of curiosity :P

I guess curiosity DID kill the cat :(

More
31 Mar 2011 19:29 #14691 by draymac
I have 5 posts to catch up on ;-)

More
31 Mar 2011 19:31 #14692 by draymac
In honor of Wrestlemania coming up this Sunday, here are some great quotes from over the years...

100 Classic Wrestling Quotes

More
31 Mar 2011 19:32 #14693 by Leonresevil2
Knew I shouldn't have looked at this. lol

And wes, don't people without accounts get counted for views? Like how the Gaming News with the Crysis 2 review got 1000 views in the first day? I don't think people are going to make accounts just to post in here. =)

"You should the forums"
Better words never said.

More
31 Mar 2011 19:35 #14694 by draymac

Leonresevil2 wrote: Like how the Gaming News with the Crysis 2 review got 1000 views in the first day? I don't think people are going to make accounts just to post in here. =)

Well, the authorities are still investigating that but I have certain information that would point to an inside job with those Crysis 2 view numbers... ;-)

And if they don't want to make accounts just to post in here, then we don't want them around anyhow!!!! lol

More
31 Mar 2011 19:41 #14697 by garfi3ld

Leonresevil2 wrote: Knew I shouldn't have looked at this. lol

And wes, don't people without accounts get counted for views? Like how the Gaming News with the Crysis 2 review got 1000 views in the first day? I don't think people are going to make accounts just to post in here. =)

lol smartass :P

no but its a good excuse to get a little conversation going on the forums. Noone ever posts, so many lurkers.

Wes

More
31 Mar 2011 21:10 #14704 by J_E_R_O_M_E

draymac wrote:

Leonresevil2 wrote: Like how the Gaming News with the Crysis 2 review got 1000 views in the first day? I don't think people are going to make accounts just to post in here. =)

Well, the authorities are still investigating that but I have certain information that would point to an inside job with those Crysis 2 view numbers... ;-)

I have it on good authority that those numbers may be doctored. ;-)

But at least we know people were paying attention. Now carry on. :laugh:

More
31 Mar 2011 21:32 #14706 by L0rdG1gabyt3

J_E_R_O_M_E wrote:

draymac wrote:

I have it on good authority that those numbers may be doctored. ;-)

But at least we know people were paying attention. Now carry on. :laugh:

I know nothing of this. I was not in Vent with the other guys while this was going on.... I plead the 5th so dont ask! ;)

More
01 Apr 2011 00:22 #14713 by drpain

draymac wrote: In honor of Wrestlemania coming up this Sunday, here are some great quotes from over the years...

100 Classic Wrestling Quotes

Alright so the questions has to be asked. Taker going 19-0 or is Triple H going to give him his first lost and him retire from wrestling?

I've heard rumors by the wrestling watering hole that Taker is going to finally hang up his boots this year and this will be a good send off for him.

Custom Built: AMD Phenom II X4 3.0GHz/G. Skill 12GB DDR3 1066Mhz/Crossfire ATI 6850's/3TB HDD

Macbook Pro: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.66GHz/4GB DDR3 1066MHz/Nvidia Geforce 9600M GT 256MB/320GB HDD

More
01 Apr 2011 00:38 #14714 by J_E_R_O_M_E

drpain wrote: Alright so the questions has to be asked. Taker going 19-0 or is Triple H going to give him his first lost and him retire from wrestling?

I've heard rumors by the wrestling watering hole that Taker is going to finally hang up his boots this year and this will be a good send off for him.

If it's going to happen, this is the year to do it I'd say. He has definitely had one hell of a run.

And with the upcoming possbile cuts, they would love to see that Salary of his become available for other people.

But who knows. I'm out of the loop on that stuff haven't really watched it for a few years now. I'm just going off what I've read as of late.

More
01 Apr 2011 02:08 #14720 by L0rdG1gabyt3
I lookeds, therefore I must post.

Consider this posted.

More
01 Apr 2011 02:53 #14721 by patch
well i dont have much but i read this why i am in class right now and bored, and this was great to read and stop me from doing labs in class. But its all worth it..lol

More
01 Apr 2011 03:15 #14722 by garfi3ld
so how was everyones day today?

Wes

More
01 Apr 2011 16:26 - 01 Apr 2011 16:27 #14732 by Leonresevil2
Not bad. AV issues I still have to figure out, but I don't seem to have any malware.
And I post, somewhat often, but like I say, I seem to kill topics or something.

Wanted to post this bit I found on Intel X79 and new LGA 2011 chipset
I was just talking to a friend this morning, discussing how Intel puts out so many chipsets compared to AMD.

I also think it's funny that this topic stopped, and no one is on except for guests and me. I know people are on steam, but seems like they are afraid to lurk now or something here.

"You should the forums"
Better words never said.
Last edit: 01 Apr 2011 16:27 by Leonresevil2.

More
01 Apr 2011 18:46 #14735 by drpain

J_E_R_O_M_E wrote:

drpain wrote: Alright so the questions has to be asked. Taker going 19-0 or is Triple H going to give him his first lost and him retire from wrestling?

If it's going to happen, this is the year to do it I'd say. He has definitely had one hell of a run.

And with the upcoming possbile cuts, they would love to see that Salary of his become available for other people.

But who knows. I'm out of the loop on that stuff haven't really watched it for a few years now. I'm just going off what I've read as of late.

Yeah he needs to finally hang it up I think I mean he basically shows up a month or 2 this disappears for 6 months then comes back from Wrestlemania and then disappears again. Must be a nice work schedule with that salary as well haha.

More
01 Apr 2011 20:50 #14737 by garfi3ld

Leonresevil2 wrote: Not bad. AV issues I still have to figure out, but I don't seem to have any malware.
And I post, somewhat often, but like I say, I seem to kill topics or something.

Wanted to post this bit I found on Intel X79 and new LGA 2011 chipset
I was just talking to a friend this morning, discussing how Intel puts out so many chipsets compared to AMD.

I also think it's funny that this topic stopped, and no one is on except for guests and me. I know people are on steam, but seems like they are afraid to lurk now or something here.

your not the only one who kills topics. I wish we had more conversation on here. Honesty look at how little people post on build logs, it doesn't make you want to post anything when hardly anyone responds

Wes

More
01 Apr 2011 20:59 #14739 by J_E_R_O_M_E
Welll I read it.. :silly:

AND, when all else fails.

"Would you look at that" lol

More
01 Apr 2011 22:40 #14742 by L0rdG1gabyt3

J_E_R_O_M_E wrote: Welll I read it.. :silly:

AND, when all else fails.

"Would you look at that" lol

GAHHH! Again!!!

That is going to be the first thing I say when I get to LanOC in a few weeks!

More
02 Apr 2011 00:44 #14748 by drpain
Did you guys see Battle for LA? I did and I thought it was the worst movie ever. It was like War of the Worlds and Independence day met up at a nightclub had dirty dumpster sex in an ally and popped a bastard child out.

Seriously it was bad if you haven't don't even waste your time not even waste Pirate Bay's time haha.

We have 1900 guests and no members online

supportus