This is the post that never ends..

More
18 Apr 2011 20:39 #15200 by drpain

Koolaid84 wrote: wheres a good place to get waffles :) or pancakes which ever is preferred by person

Depends on which city you live in but most of the time the dumpiest of dive diners usually have the best waffles and pancakes but I do enjoy classier of joints like Cosomo's in Fort Wayne, Village Deli in Bloomington or Steer In in Indy.

Village Deli pancakes are like the size of a medium pizza, takes like 20 gallons of syrup to get them just right. Probably my favorite place in Indiana to get pancakes.

Custom Built: AMD Phenom II X4 3.0GHz/G. Skill 12GB DDR3 1066Mhz/Crossfire ATI 6850's/3TB HDD

Macbook Pro: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.66GHz/4GB DDR3 1066MHz/Nvidia Geforce 9600M GT 256MB/320GB HDD

Xfire: drpain
Steam: drpain
Live: Ocar
PSN: BillyBananas

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Apr 2011 21:57 #15209 by Leonresevil2
Ugh this is making my stomach ache lol. Gotta go clear my cmos!

"You should the forums"
Better words never said.

More
19 Apr 2011 00:50 #15216 by Twodavez

drpain wrote:

Koolaid84 wrote: wheres a good place to get waffles :) or pancakes which ever is preferred by person

Depends on which city you live in but most of the time the dumpiest of dive diners usually have the best waffles and pancakes but I do enjoy classier of joints like Cosomo's in Fort Wayne, Village Deli in Bloomington or Steer In in Indy.

Village Deli pancakes are like the size of a medium pizza, takes like 20 gallons of syrup to get them just right. Probably my favorite place in Indiana to get pancakes.

If someone reminds me, i'll bring my Waffle maker and have Breakfast for anyone who wants to pitch in for supplies. It makes 4 waffles every 4 minutes, but we could keep them hot and crunchy in the oven and i could heat up sausage patties in the microwave... Could be a fun LAN OC tradition.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain
The following user(s) said Thank You: Leonresevil2

More
19 Apr 2011 01:23 #15217 by L0rdG1gabyt3

Twodavez wrote: If someone reminds me, i'll bring my Waffle maker and have Breakfast for anyone who wants to pitch in for supplies. It makes 4 waffles every 4 minutes, but we could keep them hot and crunchy in the oven and i could heat up sausage patties in the microwave... Could be a fun LAN OC tradition.

I would be down for that!

More
19 Apr 2011 01:46 #15218 by Plague
I am so up for that at the next one.

More
19 Apr 2011 19:06 #15227 by Leonresevil2

Twodavez wrote: If someone reminds me, i'll bring my Waffle maker and have Breakfast for anyone who wants to pitch in for supplies. It makes 4 waffles every 4 minutes, but we could keep them hot and crunchy in the oven and i could heat up sausage patties in the microwave... Could be a fun LAN OC tradition.

I would definitely jump on that.

"You should the forums"
Better words never said.

More
19 Apr 2011 20:30 #15234 by garfi3ld
+1 on that

who still hasn't finished unpacking from the lan?

Wes

More
20 Apr 2011 00:20 #15240 by L0rdG1gabyt3
Amazingly enough, I was able to unpack and get set back up yesterday.
Got the Bigfoot Killer NIC installed too!

It would be the perfect NIC for anyone with red case lighting. It has a red LED inside.

More
20 Apr 2011 04:19 #15249 by Koolaid84
anybody know how to get a cat to stop begging for catnip? should i give her waffles instead? lol

Enjoy life. There's plenty of time to be dead. --Anon

More
20 Apr 2011 05:59 #15257 by Arxon
I unpacked monday when i woke up after sleeping for 13 hours. Almost hit 40 hours awake. Last thing i remember is i put my head on the pillow and that was that.

More
20 Apr 2011 21:20 #15267 by drpain

Koolaid84 wrote: anybody know how to get a cat to stop begging for catnip? should i give her waffles instead? lol

Well looks like the cat has to admit itself to rehab now such a shame its addiction is resorting to begging :laugh:

Custom Built: AMD Phenom II X4 3.0GHz/G. Skill 12GB DDR3 1066Mhz/Crossfire ATI 6850's/3TB HDD

Macbook Pro: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.66GHz/4GB DDR3 1066MHz/Nvidia Geforce 9600M GT 256MB/320GB HDD

More
21 Apr 2011 07:19 #15284 by Koolaid84
lol i wish she would resort to giving up lol, so anyone have any big plans coming up? or plans, or anything lol

Enjoy life. There's plenty of time to be dead. --Anon

More
21 Apr 2011 08:29 #15286 by L0rdG1gabyt3
My oldest son's birthday is on Sunday, 24th. He will be 8 this year. Im taking him golfing on Saturday, and then we are meeting up with the rest of the family at the Zoo. It will be alot of fun....

On another note, anyone here watch Chuck this past week? I thought it was pretty hilarous when they said the bad guys name was Klug. Thats my last name!

More
21 Apr 2011 08:42 #15287 by garfi3ld
I enjoyedthis weeks Chuck also. They had a cameo of a kick ass playseat also

Wes

More
21 Apr 2011 10:46 #15288 by Arxon
I am happy the Indians are tied for first in all of MLB!

More
21 Apr 2011 19:01 #15292 by drpain

Arxon wrote: I am happy the Indians are tied for first in all of MLB!

Indians fan? Never run across any of those. I'm surprised on how bad my Tigers are doing 2nd to last in the Central but it is only April.

My fantasy league is all kinds of messed up.

More
21 Apr 2011 19:22 #15296 by Leonresevil2
I unpacked yesterday, we had a mini-lan on Tuesday that was pretty awesome.

"You should the forums"
Better words never said.

More
21 Apr 2011 19:34 #15300 by Wingless92
Done with work a bit early today. Got some work to do for class tonight. Man am I tired. I probably should of went to bed but Portal 2 was calling, lol.

Tomorrow is going to be fun :(. Installers get here at 8am to put in new furnace and new A/C. Should be done around 7pm.

Gonna relax this weekend, do a bit of shopping and go out to dinner with Mellisa one night. Thinking someplace nice, not sure where though.

More
21 Apr 2011 20:13 #15304 by Arxon
Outback steak house

More
22 Apr 2011 00:43 #15314 by Leonresevil2
Ah, I actually got into Hellgate London last night, game had such great potential but rushed out too quickly. It feels like Diablo brought to the next generation, and so good but so buggy. And sadly Diablo will never be like it; Torchlight tried, but fell short in badassery.

I was looking at Steam Top Sellers, and either nothing is really selling, or Red River is getting many preorders, along with Fable 3. I think it's the fact that not much besides Portal 2 is selling, since Fable 3 just got on Steam. Both of those games look weak, and have been viewed negatively by reviewers thus far. Maybe that is why Red River got pushed back to June. But Section 8 Prejudice is ranking up there pretty well in sales, so I'm hoping that one takes off. The original was innovative but spread in concepts, and this digital-only version should create a strong online multiplayer fanbase.

"You should the forums"
Better words never said.

More
22 Apr 2011 03:44 #15318 by L0rdG1gabyt3
RACCOONS!!!!

More
22 Apr 2011 17:40 #15330 by drpain

Leonresevil2 wrote: Ah, I actually got into Hellgate London last night, game had such great potential but rushed out too quickly. It feels like Diablo brought to the next generation, and so good but so buggy. And sadly Diablo will never be like it; Torchlight tried, but fell short in badassery.

I was looking at Steam Top Sellers, and either nothing is really selling, or Red River is getting many preorders, along with Fable 3. I think it's the fact that not much besides Portal 2 is selling, since Fable 3 just got on Steam. Both of those games look weak, and have been viewed negatively by reviewers thus far. Maybe that is why Red River got pushed back to June. But Section 8 Prejudice is ranking up there pretty well in sales, so I'm hoping that one takes off. The original was innovative but spread in concepts, and this digital-only version should create a strong online multiplayer fanbase.

I don't even think the "new" Operation Flashpoint games deserve to use the name. Nothing but generic military shooter that isn't even close to being what the original one set out to do. Luckily we still have the original dev team making the ArmA titles which can be pretty brutal games.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Leonresevil2

More
22 Apr 2011 19:02 #15331 by Arxon
Bananas

More
22 Apr 2011 22:00 #15334 by Wingless92

Arxon wrote: Outback steak house

I said someplace nice, lol.

Love me some Ruth's Chris or Mortons.

Then again P.F. Chang's is the BOMB!

More
22 Apr 2011 23:22 #15337 by h4lt
Heard about this game yesterday. Sounds pretty interesting.

www.smitegame.com/

It is made by Hirez Studios, the makers of Global Agenda.

Here is a short description of the game from the devs:

"So... For months now we've had a dedicated team developing a brand new game. It is DoTA inspired but with playable gods, a 3rd-person camera instead of the traditional RTS perspective, and ACTION combat. As is typical - we playtest this game every day. Once the combat is fun and addicting we get excited to tell the rest of the world about it. For SMITE, that day has come!"

More
22 Apr 2011 23:38 #15338 by drpain

Wingless92 wrote:

Arxon wrote: Outback steak house

I said someplace nice, lol.

Love me some Ruth's Chris or Mortons.

Then again P.F. Chang's is the BOMB!

I don't know man P.F. Chang's just seems like over priced Chinese food. Like 10 bucks for orange chicken and rice although their lettuce wrap appetizer is pretty good when drinking.

More
22 Apr 2011 23:47 #15339 by Dreyvas

h4lt wrote: Heard about this game yesterday. Sounds pretty interesting.

www.smitegame.com/

It is made by Hirez Studios, the makers of Global Agenda.

Here is a short description of the game from the devs:

"So... For months now we've had a dedicated team developing a brand new game. It is DoTA inspired but with playable gods, a 3rd-person camera instead of the traditional RTS perspective, and ACTION combat. As is typical - we playtest this game every day. Once the combat is fun and addicting we get excited to tell the rest of the world about it. For SMITE, that day has come!"

Monday Night Combat with Zeus? Sign me up.

More
22 Apr 2011 23:56 - 23 Apr 2011 00:05 #15340 by Wingless92
Forgot to mention that I picked up Dead Space 2 last night and both Arma games. Loved the first one so I got the second. You'll hear about it in Gaming News this week or next.
Last edit: 23 Apr 2011 00:05 by Wingless92.

More
23 Apr 2011 07:23 #15345 by L0rdG1gabyt3

Arxon wrote: Bananas

I was at a lan a few years back, and the counter strikers kept shouting "banana!banana!banana!" It was quite interesting.

More
23 Apr 2011 22:01 #15351 by Arxon
Apples

We have 1738 guests and no members online

supportus