Holidays

More
14 Dec 2009 18:01 #1552 by garfi3ld
Holidays was created by garfi3ld
Posting around here recently has been slow. Whats everyone doing for the holidays? Getting yourselves any special gifts? Already get anything? I picked alex up an iPod touch and I got the Wii.

Wes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Dec 2009 05:31 #1557 by Reaper
Replied by Reaper on topic RE: Holidays
What I am doing: too much traveling. Even though we're hosting one of the family get togethers at our place this year, 6 hours in the car with my kids is gonna be nuts! And of course that's assuming the roads are somewhat passable. Can't complain for gifts, though, even if I don't get this directly after Christmas it will be shortly into the new year that I'll be going for the rest of the parts I need to build an i7... <3 NewEgg gift cards and relatives that are smart enough to buy them instead of other things!!

More
15 Dec 2009 14:20 #1564 by Twodavez
Replied by Twodavez on topic RE: Holidays
I've ordered a new i7 for my brother-in-law which i plan on building and taking to their house and we're going to LAN all weekend! Gotta love familiy get togethers! Hopefully you'll see Nick_wic and I online playing TF2!
They Live about 2 hours away in New Castle, so it's to the roads for me!

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

We have 1893 guests and no members online

supportus