Did everyone have a nice extended weekend?

More
28 May 2013 23:18 #31151 by garfi3ld
What did you guys do for the weekend? It was especially slow here

I was busy running benchmarks all weekend and playing a little LoL

Wes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 May 2013 23:28 #31152 by Leonresevil2
It was awesome. Always great to see that people want me around and can stand me. Also had fun with family. Pacers played like crap Sunday, but hopefully tonight is a better match.

"You should the forums"
Better words never said.
The following user(s) said Thank You: garfi3ld

More
29 May 2013 00:08 #31154 by Lersar
Eventful, for sure. Boarded a jungler for most of the weekend :), 12 hours of driving, Misty dislocated her hip (again), and took Blayne to a circus (other than the one he normally lives in).

Good times though.

More
29 May 2013 01:47 #31155 by L0rdG1gabyt3
I went golfing in the rain, then grilled afterwards. It was a lot of fun, even though the weather wasn't ideal.

More
29 May 2013 03:21 #31156 by Twodavez
To St. Paul/Minneapolis, MN and back, the story of my weekend. Had a good time visiting family and celebrating my Wife's Grandma's 90th Birthday.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain
The following user(s) said Thank You: draymac

More
01 Jun 2013 00:17 - 01 Jun 2013 00:22 #31204 by Plague
Busy weekend and week, this is the first time I have been able to check the forums all week.

Parents came into town for the weekend... End up working on 3 cars over the weekend, Dad's van needing brakes and engine mount replaced that was Saturday. My van's radiator died again last weekend after NexusLAN. End up having to replace it, that was Sunday and Monday. And my brother car got a new light cover installed (easiest fix of the weekend). Thank god Picknpull was having their 50% off sale over the weekend, paid $20 for basically a brand new radiator and some stuff for my truck.

Now, back to reading everything I have missed in the last few days. hehe
Last edit: 01 Jun 2013 00:22 by Plague.

More
01 Jun 2013 00:44 #31208 by Satansoul
Had family and friends over for a cookout Sunday. It was very nice! Thanks for asking!

We have 1957 guests and no members online

supportus