It's that time Again for Debate: Snowden

More
12 Jun 2013 01:03 - 13 Jun 2013 00:07 #31426 by Wingcmdr77
news.yahoo.com/tweak-us-russia-consider-...owden-155632293.html

So at least from what I've read we've got a Bradley Manning again. However, this time I'm tending to take side a bit with Snowden, all of us on here are heavy heavy users of the internet and smart phones. Aka two of the biggest ways the government collects our data.

I thought privacy groups had our back? Well, they do but no group or person trumps the "House" or "Congress"

So what do you think of Russia considering asylum to Snowden? It says in the article it would consider it, it's not formal yet. And it’s not the first time Putin has done this, just a few months ago he granted asylum to a foreign citizen. Semi important person.

Or are they just after his to make a big political statement and to see if he has any other secrets. Russia is going to say "Their Secrets are Ours."

Messed up situation, once Cold War Opponents are now acting like it again, from a small perspective."

Messed up bleep I wish this isnt going on, cant we all just get along (Rodney King) Seems as though our children play better than we do as Adults...
Last edit: 13 Jun 2013 00:07 by Wingcmdr77.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Jun 2013 00:08 #31438 by Wingcmdr77
Bump! Anyone want to take shot at getting this debate going? :woohoo:

More
13 Jun 2013 05:48 #31440 by Deb0
If secret intelligence organizations can't stop things like this from happening I really don't see why I should feel bad for them, my country or otherwise. This seems like really basic level prevention. Now I just feel scared that an incompetent organization has all my data and can't stop anyone from getting it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wingcmdr77

More
13 Jun 2013 21:58 #31443 by Wingcmdr77
Thanks memoman! I agree! B)

More
13 Jun 2013 22:53 #31449 by Myndmelt
Edward Snowden sounds like a Game of Thrones character. :laugh:

We have 1732 guests and one member online

supportus