Nvidia PNY 570 GTX

More
22 Jun 2013 17:11 #31529 by Wingcmdr77
Should I sell mine and get something new and better? Only reason I think its possible is I see the darn things on ebay for 300.00 on average. With that I could get two mid ranged SLI cards and get better performance.

I paid about 300 for it and its held steady in terms of price, why I dont know its not that special of a card, for any reason I can see?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Jun 2013 00:46 #31530 by Satansoul
Replied by Satansoul on topic Nvidia PNY 570 GTX
look up the model number. Might be a special card. I know with some AMD processors they are "unlocked" but are not specially sold that way.

More
23 Jun 2013 18:55 #31535 by Wingcmdr77
Replied by Wingcmdr77 on topic Nvidia PNY 570 GTX
Anyone else have any thoughts on this, what to do?

More
23 Jun 2013 21:18 #31536 by SpeedBump
Replied by SpeedBump on topic Nvidia PNY 570 GTX

Wingcmdr77 wrote: Should I sell mine and get something new and better? Only reason I think its possible is I see the darn things on ebay for 300.00 on average. With that I could get two mid ranged SLI cards and get better performance.

I paid about 300 for it and its held steady in terms of price, why I dont know its not that special of a card, for any reason I can see?

By all means...sell it. Probably the biggest reason Ebay's prices are high, uneducated consumers. With that being said, there could also be guys out there with a single card looking for a 2nd for SLI. Again, uneducated consumers. There is no how, no way I would fork over that much money for that card...even if it is a "special version". Like you stated...much better performance, much less HEAT, noise and for the "greenies" out here...the new stuff draws less power as well. sell, SELL , SELL!!!

We have 1902 guests and no members online

supportus