My PX4 Storm. Got bored, so did some modding!

More
21 Jul 2013 23:03 #31809 by SpeedBump
Yes, I can't leave ANYTHING stock. Cars, trucks, bikes, ATV, PCs..u name it..I mod it.
I was bored and still waiting on some final parts for my build, so got out my latest toy and did some light modding.

This is my Beretta PX4 Storm. It is chambered in .40 S&W. Went out yesterday and rattled off about 45 rounds. The more I shoot this, the more I like it. Anyway, decided to clean it and got to looking at some stuff. Thought to myself, "self, this sure would look good with a polished barrel." Well, an hour later, here it is. Sweetness!

On a side note. Do any of you guys out there in Van Wert (or guys going to the LAN) shoot? I am looking to bring this (and maybe the .357 Blackhawk) with me to the LAN and it would be really cool if we could get a group of guys and maybe hit a range for a couple hours. Anyone interested?

PIX:
File Attachment:

File Attachment:

File Attachment:

File Attachment:

File Attachment:

File Attachment:

File Attachment:

File Attachment:

File Attachment:

File Attachment:

File Attachment:

File Attachment:

File Attachment:

File Attachment:

File Attachment:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Jul 2013 02:55 #31813 by garfi3ld
interesting enough, last I heard they were planning to put in an indoor shooting range directly behind the building we use for the lan! Not sure if that is still a go

Wes

More
22 Jul 2013 04:48 #31815 by SpeedBump

garfi3ld wrote: interesting enough, last I heard they were planning to put in an indoor shooting range directly behind the building we use for the lan! Not sure if that is still a go

Tell whoever..hurry up. That would be more than sweet! So, nobody got the gun bug?

More
22 Jul 2013 19:47 #31817 by renegade
No shit tell them to get that range online so I can slip over an do some shooting during the LAN!

More
22 Jul 2013 19:50 #31818 by renegade
I have a 9mm CZ 75 P-07 Duty for my CCW, and a S&W M&P 15-22 rifle right now, wife has a Bersa 380 pistol. Looking to add to that with a cowboy revolver and a lever action rifle. As well as pick up an AR at some point as well.

More
22 Jul 2013 19:51 #31819 by renegade
Winkis, Cyphis both would also be interested as well.

More
23 Jul 2013 00:36 #31821 by SpeedBump
timesbulletin.com/main.asp?SubSectionID=...D=178784&SectionID=2 This is the one? That story is quite old, any news about it current? Come on Wes...we need footwork on this. ;)

Anyway, I did a bit of looking and seems this place would be good. www.kremersguns.com/shooting-range.html Its not that far (about 20-25 miles) from the LAN. From the site, looks like walk-ins are welcome and the prices are not too high. Thinkin a trip over Saturday for a couple hours would be fun. Roll over, do some shooting, grab some grub after and roll on back to the LAN.

Tentative list:
SpeedBump
renegade
Winkis
Cyphis

Anyone else?

More
05 Aug 2013 12:05 - 06 Aug 2013 01:38 #32004 by SpeedBump
well, getting close now. Are we gonna do the range shoot? I am almost certain I will be going. Who else is for sure interested. I'd like to get a solid list so I can contact that range listed and see if we can get a group discount, but need some commitment please. Post up or message me. Heck, shoot me a text or call. 814- 244 -0257 Craig.
Last edit: 06 Aug 2013 01:38 by SpeedBump.

We have 1808 guests and no members online

supportus