Indoor Gun Range Shooting @ LAN

More
10 Aug 2013 17:53 - 11 Aug 2013 10:28 #32147 by SpeedBump
Well, I had a few guys post up in my other thread about my Beretta ( lanoc.org/forum/23-off-topic/27103-my-px...-so-did-some-modding ) but still haven't gotten any solid commitments about shooting.

Is there anyone interested in joining me Sat for some shooting at the indoor range? I did a bit of looking and seems this place would be good. www.kremersguns.com/shooting-range.html Its not that far (about 20-25 miles) from the LAN. From the site, looks like walk-ins are welcome and the prices are not too high. Thinkin a trip over Saturday for a couple hours would be fun. Roll over, do some shooting, grab some grub after and roll on back to the LAN.

I am almost certain I will be going. Who else is for sure interested. I'd like to get a solid list so I can contact that range listed and see if we can get a group discount, but need some commitment please. Post up or message me. Heck, shoot me a text or call. 814- 244 -0257 Craig.

Tentative list:
SpeedBump
renegade
Winkis

Anyone else?
Last edit: 11 Aug 2013 10:28 by SpeedBump.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Aug 2013 09:25 #32150 by renegade
I am in, take cyphis off he is not coming.

More
11 Aug 2013 10:28 #32151 by SpeedBump
Got it. Thanks.

More
11 Aug 2013 23:02 #32170 by Myndmelt
It says you can shoot all handguns or rimfire rifles. I have never really shot any real weapons before. What constitutes as a rimfire rifle? Like besides a handgun are there any really COOL guns you can shoot there? Like an AR-15 or something? If so, Id be interested in checking it out, if its something cooler than just handgun or hunting rifle.

And so its 12 dollars to rent a range, then you have to rent a gun for 2 bucks, then you have to buy the ammo and maybe even the targets. It seems like it may get expensive fast but like I said, I have no knowledge of something like this.

More
11 Aug 2013 23:06 #32171 by garfi3ld
If I wasn't so busy with the lan itself I would love to do this. Maybe next lan we could plan on doing this early in the day Friday before setup and whatnot.

Wes
The following user(s) said Thank You: Plague

More
12 Aug 2013 12:09 - 12 Aug 2013 12:11 #32182 by SpeedBump
Well, my understanding of it would mean the any pistol...revolvers, semi's or single shot is various calibers and rim fire meaning mainly .22 cal. As for the AR-15, that would depend on the caliber it is chambered in. There are ARs chambered in anything from a .22 rim fire (that would be able to be used here) to the .50 Beowulf (THIS most certainly would be EPIC fun to shoot, but certainly NOT be allowed here.)

As for expensive,...ehh... If you have your own weapons and ammo, not all the pricey for a few hours of fun. I'm sure the ammo they sell is probably priced over what some places sell it for to make some profits. If you wanna tag along, I'll let you shoot my guns and I'm sure the others who are going will be willing to do the same. Heck, I've never been shooting where the guys don't just swap around shooting each other's stuff.

Wes, Lets plan on a shoot for the spring lan. I'd be good for a Friday.
Last edit: 12 Aug 2013 12:11 by SpeedBump.

More
12 Aug 2013 17:04 #32184 by renegade
I have a M&P 15-22 I will probably bring along as well which is a .22 rim fire AR style clone rifle.

More
12 Aug 2013 19:00 #32189 by SpeedBump
Ohhhh...goodie. i just found a full brick of .22 shells. ;) Ill have a little jennings semi auto, my Beretta .40, Ruger Blackhawk .357mag and a Tarus Ultra light 5 shot .38 revolver. This gonna be fun.

More
18 Aug 2013 03:57 #32272 by jpwinkis
How did I get on this list? Ha i wasn't even aware of this.

More
18 Aug 2013 05:34 #32273 by renegade
Cause I know you would be up for it so I mentioned you in the previous thread.

More
18 Aug 2013 09:16 #32274 by SpeedBump

jpwinkis wrote: How did I get on this list? Ha i wasn't even aware of this.

Welp? U in or wat? :laugh:

More
29 Aug 2013 21:17 #32529 by renegade
Cyphis is now going to the LAN an more then likely will go with me to the range as well.

More
30 Aug 2013 02:14 #32534 by SpeedBump
Good deal. Lookin forward to it.

We have 2034 guests and one member online

supportus