Want to Get your PC Parts Direct from China?

More
26 Aug 2013 08:22 #32467 by Wingcmdr77
Well not going there. It seems after searching I found the part number for a LCD Display cables part number for An Asus Laptop I have and one of the bigger makers of Asus Parts Directly, sell Direct.

Ebay has my cable at 19.00. Laptop Parts place on the web average 35.00.

This place .24 cents. Ya you have seen it. What is shipping, can't wait to find out when I e-mail them or if they have a Toll-Free, probably not. They take US dollars, Paypal, etc etc.

Since most is made in China, wonder if sometimes you really can go to whom Asus, MSI, EVGA, get their parts, and cut out the middle men, aka them. Yes I am a little cautiously optimistic... :unsure:

www.alibaba.com/product-gs/800881093/asu...screen_flex.html?s=p

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Aug 2013 09:24 #32468 by draymac
Anything I have ever seen with broadcast equipment is that, sure, you can find the part that they went to sell you at a much higher price but the price from China is usually per part, minimum order of 1,000 quantities. :side:

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

More
26 Aug 2013 11:11 - 26 Aug 2013 11:13 #32469 by Wingcmdr77
Kinda what I thought, how the link I saw said minimum order quantity 1. I better re-read it...

And if I e-mail them, I might get around the fact, I only took one Chinese class at IPFW 10 years. Ya.... that's a language barrier :silly:
Last edit: 26 Aug 2013 11:13 by Wingcmdr77.

More
28 Aug 2013 03:36 #32499 by Wingcmdr77
Your mainly right, but as I do some PC work for people around the city and did a Walgreens Kiosk upgrade. I'm kinda in business for myself. The seller and I are just going over the shipping mainly for a quantity of 1 at .24 cents us for the cost.

It seems it may work, but like Draymac Said I am still very dubious even after a couple e-mails working things out.

This works out, I'm totally posting up my invoice or what prove have you of this. Heres to a great thing or another stupid folly!

We have 2150 guests and no members online

supportus