Hate IPFW Calls at 5:30 in AM.... and EARLIER

More
18 Nov 2013 11:48 #33325 by Wingcmdr77
Okay so with that being said I've had my cellphone number for 12 years now. And if you know what # IPFW is you probably know now my Cell Phone Number. You dial me your as good toast, unless it's an offical LANOC thingy.

So the question being do I call IPFW see if I can get them to buy the number since I get at least 2 a week, wonder if that would be enough for them. My number is only 1 digit off, it's a reverse switch number.

A reason I right this is, I'm almost never up at 6am writing stuff like this, I have a hard enough time falling asleep do to just trying to sleep. I have or had on said Voicemail please note, this is not the IPFW HELP DESK.

Odd ball is I use to work their back in College. :woohoo:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Nov 2013 19:28 - 18 Nov 2013 19:29 #33329 by Plague
I don't have an answer to you question about your number, but if you are an android user. You should use this Kaloer Clock - Alarm Clock . It disable rings while it is running. You can also setup a safe list of number that will be allowed to ring through.

Because I sleep during the day, I use this so my sleep doesn't get interrupted by everyone that works a normal shift, thinking they can call me. LOL.
Last edit: 18 Nov 2013 19:29 by Plague.

More
18 Nov 2013 21:03 #33331 by Wingcmdr77
Its wouldnt have been a problem if I had a program activated right. I had uninstalled it earlier. Its actually the now dead Symbian program TruCaller -program is still getting updates. Does what your program says. although, I'll be honest a couple still get through. But so far its always block, unknown, out of area, unknown number, private and what not. I never answer them anyways.

We have 2601 guests and no members online

supportus