FS: Intel e2140

More
11 Oct 2009 21:22 - 27 Oct 2009 16:41 #168 by Nacelle
FS: Intel e2140 was created by Nacelle
*** It's gone now ***

Since I won a QX9650 a the NexusLan, I won't be needing this CPU. It's a Pentium Dual Core e2140. It's basically a Core 2 Duo without some of the cashe. It's stock speed is 1.6ghz. But, I had it running on a gigabyte P35 motherboard @ 3ghz, without any voltage increase. It's comes with a stock cooler. I'll have it with me at the lan. I'd like $50. But, I'm willing to take trades. You might win a prize that I'd like to have. I'm in need of a Case, a Power Supply, a socket 775 motherboard, and hard drives.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Oct 2009 21:47 #169 by garfi3ld
Replied by garfi3ld on topic RE: FS: Intel e2140
congrats on the prize!

Wes

More
11 Oct 2009 22:24 #170 by Twodavez
Replied by Twodavez on topic RE: FS: Intel e2140
Yeah, LAN OC people cleaned up at the Nexus LAn. My budy won a i5 chip and intel motherboard worth around $600, and JJ won the 50/50 drawing for $30, and got hooked up by the intel guy who was impressed with his case mod. I'll let him explain/show you what he got when it's ready :-).
Plus LinkyPwns & I were on the winning COD4 freeze tag tourney and i won a pretty cool Slappa Bag. I might bring it to LAN OC and see if anyone wants to trade it for soemthing as i have no use for it. www.slappa.com/bulkhead-laptop-travel-bag?sc=2&category=133

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

More
12 Oct 2009 13:13 #176 by LinkyPwns
Replied by LinkyPwns on topic RE: FS: Intel e2140

Twodavez wrote: I might bring it to LAN OC and see if anyone wants to trade it for soemthing as i have no use for it. www.slappa.com/bulkhead-laptop-t … tegory=133

I would definitly need this for my laptop but it looks like it only holds up to 15" laptops and mine is 17"

We have 4671 guests and no members online

supportus