Sponsor - TN Games

More
12 Aug 2010 00:17 #8017 by garfi3ld
Sponsor - TN Games was created by garfi3ld
If you are looking to add a little more realism to your gameplay you will have a chance to win one at our LAN this time around. TN Games makes a vest that reproduces the hits you take while in game. You can read more about their product by clicking the image below.

File Attachment:

Wes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Aug 2010 00:40 #8021 by Lersar
Replied by Lersar on topic Re: Sponsor - TN Games
We actually have one of the vests currently for review, coming soon!

And if I remember, it should be on hand at v7.0 to try out.

More
12 Aug 2010 01:35 #8026 by draymac
Replied by draymac on topic Re: Sponsor - TN Games
That will be something to check out. I love how technology has progressed since Laser Tag, lol

More
13 Aug 2010 16:24 #8071 by J_E_R_O_M_E
Replied by J_E_R_O_M_E on topic Re: Sponsor - TN Games
I would love to try one of those out. The way I play sometimes I'd be feeling a lot of hits and not getting many off. LOL!! I'd love to turn one all the way up and just get lit up!! HAHA!!

I'd like to know how powerful they are? If they could get to a fairly annoying level, hehe. We should set up a tournament of some kind that the loser goes to the "Firing Squad" within game and gets lit up by fellow gamers with no defense. LMAO!! That would be funny.

"Where ever you go, there you are"

Battle.net: J_E_R_O_M_E
Steam: J_3_R_0_M_3

More
13 Aug 2010 17:41 #8077 by Twodavez
Replied by Twodavez on topic Re: Sponsor - TN Games
J_E_R_O_M_E wrote:

I would love to try one of those out. The way I play sometimes I'd be feeling a lot of hits and not getting many off. LOL!! I'd love to turn one all the way up and just get lit up!! HAHA!!

I'd like to know how powerful they are? If they could get to a fairly annoying level, hehe. We should set up a tournament of some kind that the loser goes to the "Firing Squad" within game and gets lit up by fellow gamers with no defense. LMAO!! That would be funny.

See who can last the longest in TF2 with the rest of the LAN shooting them as Heavys. Their whole team will be medics to keep them healed, while the other team is all Heavys!

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

More
13 Aug 2010 20:05 #8080 by J_E_R_O_M_E
Replied by J_E_R_O_M_E on topic Re: Sponsor - TN Games

Twodavez wrote:
See who can last the longest in TF2 with the rest of the LAN shooting them as Heavys. Their whole team will be medics to keep them healed, while the other team is all Heavys!

See we'll figure it out. Who ever draws the short straw is getting the onslaught!! HAHA

"Where ever you go, there you are"

Battle.net: J_E_R_O_M_E
Steam: J_3_R_0_M_3

We have 2279 guests and no members online

supportus