Two days and counting

More
14 Mar 2011 03:40 #14269 by garfi3ld
I just wanted to make sure everyone knows that the discounted price for pre-pay for the lan ends the 15th at midnight. We are currently 57/69 on registration 49/69 paid, with over a month to go to the event! That means if 20 more people pay we will not have any seats left. Don't miss out, pre-pay now and spread the word.

Wes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Mar 2011 06:25 #14302 by Twodavez
Replied by Twodavez on topic Re: Two days and counting
Are there going to be any more seats opening up? I think Daveyo and Veind wanted to come, but they are pretty lazy and unless i beat them over the head, they don't sign up until last minute... I know there was room for a table or two next to the kitchen...
How cool it's sold out a month in advance! :woohoo:

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

More
15 Mar 2011 06:32 #14303 by garfi3ld
Replied by garfi3ld on topic Re: Two days and counting
We weren't planning on opening up more seats. If you let them know that we have 64/69 people registered they may get motivated. Also 58 people are paid, we officially aren't sold out until all of the seats are paid for. If there is a problem have them get with me, I would like to see them there

Wes

More
15 Mar 2011 19:30 #14313 by garfi3ld
Just a reminder to you guys. We have 70 people signed up for the event and 61 people have paid. That means that One person isn't going to get a seat! You have to pre-pay for your seat to guarantee yourself a spot. We have 8 seats still open with 12 hours left to get in at the discounted price

Wes

More
15 Mar 2011 22:01 #14316 by J_E_R_O_M_E
Better hurry people!! You're gonna miss out on one hell of a good time!!

"Where ever you go, there you are"

Battle.net: J_E_R_O_M_E
Steam: J_3_R_0_M_3

More
16 Mar 2011 01:19 #14318 by garfi3ld
5 seats left for the taking for V8.0. We have 71 people registered with only 69 seats. Pre-paying is the only way to guarantee your seat. Until midnight tonight you can also do that at the discounted price. Once we sell those five seats we will not be able to fit anyone else.

Wes

More
16 Mar 2011 01:55 #14319 by L0rdG1gabyt3

J_E_R_O_M_E wrote: Better hurry people!! You're gonna miss out on one hell of a good time!!

Yeah! Im going to be there! ;)

More
16 Mar 2011 06:23 #14322 by Leonresevil2
Wow I'm glad I got in gear and got all this done early! I don't think I've seen it fill up so fast before!
Think we'll need to consider a bigger location sooner than we expected. ;)

"You should the forums"
Better words never said.

We have 1654 guests and no members online

supportus