Thanks LanOC!

More
17 Apr 2011 22:21 - 17 Apr 2011 22:23 #15165 by Shroud
Thanks LanOC! was created by Shroud
Yesterday was awesome! cupcakes, bawlz, non-stop gaming, and good people, just what I needed to relax a bit before finals. Sadly I couldn't make it back today becasue I have exams to study for, but I wanted to thanks the staff for putting it all togther and running it, and everyone else for making it such a good time. LanOC FTW!

edit: wasn't paying attention to where I put this, if someone wants to move it to where it should be that would be great. lol
Last edit: 17 Apr 2011 22:23 by Shroud.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lersar

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Apr 2011 02:20 #15167 by Mike02929
Replied by Mike02929 on topic Re: Thanks LanOC!
I also want to thank everyone who made the lan possible. It was another great time.

More
18 Apr 2011 04:50 #15170 by L0rdG1gabyt3
Replied by L0rdG1gabyt3 on topic Re: Thanks LanOC!
Thanks for a great LAN! I hope to see you all again at 9!

It was nice to finally put a face to the names and voices.

More
18 Apr 2011 05:04 #15172 by Twodavez
Replied by Twodavez on topic Re: Thanks LanOC!
Had a very good time. It was really fun to see that building filled with gamers even though i didn't know them all. In case you didn't get to meet me, i was the quiet one in the corner... :P

Thanks STAFF for getting everything set up and investigating the internet issues. Someone was downloading something, but we'll never know who... you know who you are :angry:

Anyway, the TF2 was good and the trackmania worked out well (as long as you could make the first jump in the semi-final round :huh: )

Good prizes and i'm sorry i couldn't help stay and clean up, had some other stuff going on that i ended up being late to, but it was worth it.

You all rock! see you at 8.5!

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

More
18 Apr 2011 05:26 #15174 by h4lt
Replied by h4lt on topic Re: Thanks LanOC!
Thanks LanOC!!!

Had an awesome time gaming with all of you this weekend! Thanks to the LanOC staff for making it happen!

I was very impressed with how things were setup, well done. STORAGE!!!! WINNING???!!!?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dreyvas

More
18 Apr 2011 05:30 #15176 by Lersar
Replied by Lersar on topic Re: Thanks LanOC!
Thanks to everyone who came out, I know I had a great time. What we lacked in Internet speed we definitely made up in laughs. You guys are great, looking forward to seeing you all at the next event.

More
18 Apr 2011 06:45 #15183 by Plague
Replied by Plague on topic Re: Thanks LanOC!
Just got home and unpacked. Very tired, BUT it was all worth it. Great games, great people, and just plain great fun!!!

To the staff once again you put on such a great event that I am already looking forward to the next one... But get some rest first you are deserve it :)

Hope to be around in vent until then.

More
18 Apr 2011 06:56 #15185 by patch
Replied by patch on topic Re: Thanks LanOC!
yea everyone it was a great time.
Also had a very tight ride home with 3 extra cases in the car..lol.
but thanks everyone, and get some sleep. lol

More
18 Apr 2011 07:31 #15186 by Rhythmatic
Replied by Rhythmatic on topic Re: Thanks LanOC!
Thank you SO much to the staff and anyone else involved for running/setting up things and organizing everything so well.

I had a great time, this was my first sponsored and large-scale LAN party and I will definitely be back for LanOC 9! Just barely fit that CM Storm Scout (COMPUTER PARTS STORAAAAAAAGE!!!) into my teeny little hatchback amongst all of my other goodies! :laugh:

More
18 Apr 2011 07:50 #15187 by Wingless92
Replied by Wingless92 on topic Re: Thanks LanOC!
Glad that everyone had a good time. The mouse pad toss was a good change of pace, you can thank the staff for that one!

It's always fun to meet new people and hangout with those of you that we've met in the past. Hell, i'm just happy to hangout with the rest of the staff!

Remember to mark your calenders for our next event!

Time to get some sleep. Oh yea, no work tomorrow and I get paid for it. Should of stayed longer! PWND

More
18 Apr 2011 09:55 #15188 by Shroud
Replied by Shroud on topic Re: Thanks LanOC!

Twodavez wrote: Someone was downloading something, but we'll never know who... you know who you are

Useing the internet to download something?! madness.

More
18 Apr 2011 21:25 #15204 by Leonresevil2
Replied by Leonresevil2 on topic Re: Thanks LanOC!
Thanks to Wes, Alex, Cory, Adam, and Skyler for being so coordinated, patient, and helpful. Things went better than ever. Times were about perfect, I know we all would've liked more time but until LanOC gets a hyperbolic time chamber, we'll have to keep to a schedule like this. It was great to see everybody, new and old.

I was thinking, if anyone was disappointed in getting 2 copies of HAWX2 at the raffle, feel free to contact me, I could make a deal with you for some of the spare game copies I have, or one in the future.

"You should the forums"
Better words never said.

More
20 Apr 2011 04:12 #15247 by Koolaid84
Replied by Koolaid84 on topic Re: Thanks LanOC!
I would like to thank everyone for coming out to the LAN :) it would not be possible without you guys and gals including staff :) I'm going to apologize to everyone that was cold on the overnight the one time i thought i was crazy and thought i was the only one cold lol :)next time it will be better i promise !

Enjoy life. There's plenty of time to be dead. --Anon

More
21 Apr 2011 04:51 #15277 by Twodavez
Replied by Twodavez on topic Re: Thanks LanOC!

Koolaid84 wrote: I would like to thank everyone for coming out to the LAN :) it would not be possible without you guys and gals including staff :) I'm going to apologize to everyone that was cold on the overnight the one time i thought i was crazy and thought i was the only one cold lol :)next time it will be better i promise !

I actually like it cold when i'm sleeping so i thought it was ok. I only said something when i woke up since i figured everyone else would also be waking up and the fans were really cold. Once those were turned off, things were just fine. You did nothing wrong by leaving it cold. Thanks

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

We have 2102 guests and no members online

supportus