I'm getting excited v10

More
02 Feb 2012 11:03 #22478 by garfi3ld
I don't know about you guys but I'm already getting excited about the LAN. I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone and meeting new friends. I was hoping I could ask you guys to help spread the word on facebook and any other forums you are involved with. The only way to get new people into the event is to let them know about it. With almost 120 seats this time around its going to be a blast! Not to mention we are going balls to the wall with it being our 10th event!

Wes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Feb 2012 23:20 #22490 by Davey_Boy
:woohoo: :woohoo: I'm super duper excited!! :woohoo: :woohoo:

More
03 Feb 2012 00:10 #22492 by L0rdG1gabyt3
Im very excited too! As long as you REALLY dont put your balls on the walls.....

More
03 Feb 2012 07:15 #22503 by Wingless92
We are going to be slamming our Bawls against the wall until they pop.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Davey_Boy

More
04 Feb 2012 07:25 #22554 by Wooderson
I have been geared up about this almost since v9 lol. Scheduled some Pto hours so I'm of work for sure. I think D-Raymac, Gweg, and I are all heading up together. It's a great time and a 3 hour road trip is always fun with those guys. Now if i can get some more gamers in my area to register for the event all would be cool. See you guys there :woohoo: .

I kill CPU's

More
04 Feb 2012 08:34 #22558 by Twodavez

Wingless92 wrote: We are going to be slamming our Bawls against the wall until they pop.

I'm pretty sure i'm done having kids, so this might be a cheaper alternative to going under the knife to stop the sperm! Sign me up! ;)

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain
The following user(s) said Thank You: Arxon

We have 2984 guests and no members online

supportus