Update Update Update

More
23 Mar 2012 22:26 #24202 by renegade
Don't forget to update your steam games, origin, wow, windows, virus scanners etc tonight. This helps put alot less stress on the internet / network at lans.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Mar 2012 22:35 #24204 by Twodavez
Replied by Twodavez on topic Re: Update Update Update
Can't wait for the 10 pm TF2 update to be released. It always seems that they release some update the night of the LAN, after i've already packed up the car!

Is there a way in STEAM to force a refresh just to ensure everything it up to date? I have mine set up to auto download and install, but for someone who might not have that set up correctly?

I'd look myself, but i can't get to the STEAM website from home. It keeps telling me it's a Gaming Site :pinch:

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

More
23 Mar 2012 22:43 #24206 by jj_Sky5000
Replied by jj_Sky5000 on topic Re: Update Update Update
tf2 had a small update, it doenst take too long

More
23 Mar 2012 23:35 #24208 by cytog64
Replied by cytog64 on topic Re: Update Update Update
I had an Origin Update for BF3.
I also had to do the TF2 update.

More
23 Mar 2012 23:51 #24212 by Teh_tourist
What? I was planning on downloading TF2, CS:S, BF3, SC2, and L4D2 at the event. I already unplugged my pc and everything :whistle:

More
24 Mar 2012 00:05 #24213 by Twodavez
Replied by Twodavez on topic Re: Update Update Update

Teh_tourist wrote: What? I was planning on downloading TF2, CS:S, BF3, SC2, and L4D2 at the event. I already unplugged my pc and everything :whistle:

LIAR, how are you posting to the forums if everything is unplugged??? ha ha

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

More
24 Mar 2012 02:34 #24218 by Angrypirate
I just reinstalled windows and my internet is run by a series of recovering alcoholic hampsters (sometimes they fall off the wheel). Anybody have a cracked updated copy of BF3 I could start to install at the LAN, I should be there about the 3...

We have 1620 guests and no members online

supportus