Games of Interest for LanOC V11.0

More
17 Jul 2012 21:04 #26227 by Lersar
BUMP!

Check original post, if a game isn't on that list it isn't even being considered.

We are in the pivotal 'tell us what you want' stage of planning. If you know someone who is coming and doesn't check the forums regularly please tell them to get here, we want to hear from them.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Jul 2012 21:21 #26229 by Twodavez
I won't play it, but i'd assume there will be some HoN played... Also if you're listing single player games (Skyrim) then you should add all the MMO games too. WoW, Star Trek, LOTR and so on. Again i won't be playing any of those (unless we get a new one to beta test again, at which time i'll play with others at the LAN only).

Just trying to point out games i saw being played while walking around.

Also, could we start a new "table Top" thread to keep them seperate? 5 pages of discussion is alot for people to read especially if they only check the forums around LAN time...

Thanks also for keeping the list up to date.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

More
17 Jul 2012 21:26 #26230 by Slash_Fury
I'd be completely down for some Munchkin!

Also, it'd be fun to get a LanOC squad going in DayZ or the Armory mode of ArmA II.

More
17 Jul 2012 21:36 #26232 by garfi3ld

Twodavez wrote: I won't play it, but i'd assume there will be some HoN played... Also if you're listing single player games (Skyrim) then you should add all the MMO games too. WoW, Star Trek, LOTR and so on. Again i won't be playing any of those (unless we get a new one to beta test again, at which time i'll play with others at the LAN only).

Just trying to point out games i saw being played while walking around.

Also, could we start a new "table Top" thread to keep them seperate? 5 pages of discussion is alot for people to read especially if they only check the forums around LAN time...

Thanks also for keeping the list up to date.

If you want to start a table top discussion we can make sure to give you guys room to play anything you come up with :D

Wes

More
17 Jul 2012 22:45 #26235 by Lersar
VIDJA GAMES!

Keep 'em coming!

How many do we have that play DayZ?

More
17 Jul 2012 22:58 #26237 by Dreyvas
UT2K4, Worms Reloaded. :D

More
17 Jul 2012 23:13 #26238 by garfi3ld
I am also up for worms reloaded. I know we have done this as a tournament in the past. I would love to do it again. Its just a blast!

Wes
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dreyvas

More
17 Jul 2012 23:28 #26239 by Dreyvas
Honestly, after 10 main LANs, Worms is probably the most purely fun LAN game I have ever played. Not even kidding.

More
17 Jul 2012 23:50 #26240 by Ronster
sure would be nice to know what tournaments we are going to be playing so my buddies will decide wether there gonna go or not.

More
17 Jul 2012 23:56 #26241 by garfi3ld

Ronster wrote: sure would be nice to know what tournaments we are going to be playing so my buddies will decide wether there gonna go or not.

We pick the tournaments from this post. That is why we are asking for feedback. If you haven't already you should post up what games you would like to play at the lan so that we can take that into account.

Having your friends who would like to go as well post up with the games they would like to play would help as well. This shows us what people want to play! :D

Wes
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dreyvas

More
18 Jul 2012 00:13 #26242 by Shroud
A group on DayZ would be epic.

More
18 Jul 2012 00:27 #26244 by Twodavez

Shroud wrote: A group on DayZ would be epic.

It looked like an interesting game. Wish we could actually get it going on a LAN with just LAN people... total Free play L4D2 would be pretty baller as a game mode...

this isn't a game we could borrow for the day is it? I really have no interest in investing in Arma II :-/

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

More
18 Jul 2012 10:46 #26255 by Davey_Boy
I'd suggest another LoL tourny but I don't think anybody wants to challenge my team anymore :P

I'm always willing to play any game ppl throw out there if I can get a hold of it so my input is irrelevant haha ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Twodavez

More
18 Jul 2012 15:56 #26256 by Twodavez

Davey_Boy wrote: I'd suggest another LoL tourny but I don't think anybody wants to challenge my team anymore :P

I'm always willing to play any game ppl throw out there if I can get a hold of it so my input is irrelevant haha ;)

I agree, and i think some LoL would be fun, in a non tournement. It's just fun hearing the other teams frustration in the room when my team scores an ACE!
The new Proving Ground is really fun, especially with all Random Champs!

More
18 Jul 2012 16:11 #26258 by Lersar

Twodavez wrote:

Davey_Boy wrote: I'd suggest another LoL tourny but I don't think anybody wants to challenge my team anymore :P

The new Proving Ground is really fun, especially with all Random Champs!

I think some form with Proving Ground is an excellent idea.

More
18 Jul 2012 18:05 #26261 by Dreyvas
Rock Band! My thread is a slow burner, but people seem to all like the idea in general.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rhythmatic

More
18 Jul 2012 21:54 #26268 by Sideout
Lets go way back and do some America's Army 2.8 random 5v5 teams!!!

I am the LAN!!!!

More
19 Jul 2012 00:24 #26271 by Ronster
id be up for some cod base assault old school, or even sof if it has lan play

More
19 Jul 2012 03:49 #26272 by Arxon

You won because I wasn't playing...

More
24 Jul 2012 01:09 #26386 by Shroud
Star wars Battle Front 2.

More
24 Jul 2012 06:21 #26396 by Myndmelt

Shroud wrote: Star wars Battle Front 2.

Im down, i just got a copy.

More
26 Jul 2012 00:46 #26483 by Twodavez
Dungeon Defenders. With the steam sale, people may have picked this up. It's a fun quick game to play with some friends...

More
26 Jul 2012 02:14 #26498 by Lersar
I'm gonna through Smite out there. No real barrier.

More
30 Jul 2012 21:52 #26635 by killermouze
Am I the only one who still plays tf2? I've seen some epic tf2 tournys over at LanWars at IU.

More
30 Jul 2012 21:58 #26636 by garfi3ld
I'm up for TF2, we have done TF2 tournaments MANY times but try to change it up.

Wes

More
30 Jul 2012 22:55 #26637 by Dreyvas

killermouze wrote: Am I the only one who still plays tf2? I've seen some epic tf2 tournys over at LanWars at IU.

I'm always up for TF2, even if it isn't a designated tourney. I'm sure you could get a medium-sized game going at any given time during the LAN.

More
31 Jul 2012 00:12 #26642 by Twodavez

killermouze wrote: Am I the only one who still plays tf2? I've seen some epic tf2 tournys over at LanWars at IU.

Ther WILL be some low/no respawn TF2 servers up. But the tourneys are over done as it's just a fun game, taking it too seriously gets boring. :-)

More
31 Jul 2012 00:31 #26648 by Leonresevil2

A Challenger Approaches

If I can locate a group that is up for it. And you don't take my teammate. :pinch:

I'll probably play Payday, LoL, Tribes, SMNC, and anything else that crops up that I own. Wish I had DayZ.

"You should the forums"
Better words never said.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lersar

More
31 Jul 2012 00:56 #26651 by jj_Sky5000
Lets see, games i play

Diablo 3

Orcs must Die co-op

tf2 Payload maps. if you dont mind getting your head blown off( now in game) :)

Supcom

Company of heros

SC2

yep thats about it

More
31 Jul 2012 09:08 #26696 by Davey_Boy

Leonresevil2 wrote: If I can locate a group that is up for it. And you don't take my teammate. :pinch:

I should have more than 5 attending so don't worry about that ;)

We could even do a fun bo3? Even if we don't get that many teams it'd be fun to almost just "Scrimmage"

We have 1830 guests and no members online

supportus