Sponsor - GameSkulls

More
31 Jul 2012 07:58 #26684 by garfi3ld
GameSkulls has sponsored our events for the past few years, even going as far as to come out for the last few as well. Sadly Gus and his daughter have something that prevents them from coming out to this event, but he is still planning on sending out a few prizes to give away in our raffle. A big thank you to their continued support. Make sure to post up on their facebook and twitter as well as in this post. Show them how much we appreciate their support! If you don't, they will never know.

Wes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
31 Jul 2012 08:47 #26693 by Dreyvas
Replied by Dreyvas on topic Sponsor - GameSkulls
Going to be a bummer not having you guys come out this time, hope everything is going OK. Thanks again for the kickass sponsorship.

More
31 Jul 2012 10:38 #26700 by Arxon
Replied by Arxon on topic Sponsor - GameSkulls
Thanks gus sad i won't get to show off the case to ya since i colored it.

More
31 Jul 2012 10:55 #26702 by Wooderson
Replied by Wooderson on topic Sponsor - GameSkulls
Thanks for all your support. I was at a LAN the other day and someone was sporting a GameSculls headset. It always makes me smile. Shame you wont be at v11.0. you'll be missed Gus. Thanks again for your continued sponsorship!

I kill CPU's

More
31 Jul 2012 20:46 #26727 by Davey_Boy
Replied by Davey_Boy on topic Sponsor - GameSkulls
Thanks for sponsoring LanOC v11.0 GameSkulls! :cheer:

More
01 Aug 2012 16:37 #26761 by Sideout
Replied by Sideout on topic Sponsor - GameSkulls
Bravo Zulu for sponsoring LANOC GameSkulls!!!

I am the LAN!!!!

More
10 Aug 2012 19:12 #26986 by Cyphis
Replied by Cyphis on topic Sponsor - GameSkulls
I am still waiting for the viking helmet version. But please make it for someone that has a larger sized head. (That's what she said.)

I often have a hard time finding a baseball cap to fit.

More
10 Aug 2012 21:48 #27011 by Twodavez
Replied by Twodavez on topic Sponsor - GameSkulls

Dreyvas wrote: Going to be a bummer not having you guys come out this time, hope everything is going OK. Thanks again for the kickass sponsorship.

I always enjoyed chatting with Gus about his gaming adventures. Did you all know he's a ER Nurse as his day job? i thought that was kinda cool. he must just be a adrenaline junky!
Have fun where ever you are and thanks for sending us some goodies.

+1 on the viking helmet idea! Even if you just sold/offered the foam horns to be put onto the existing model!

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

More
10 Aug 2012 22:51 #27012 by Cyphis
Replied by Cyphis on topic Sponsor - GameSkulls
Or how about a zombie apocalypse helmet. You can convert the current version....put some blood spatter and some bullet holes in it....maybe some brains showing....then we are in business!!

More
10 Aug 2012 22:58 #27013 by Twodavez
Replied by Twodavez on topic Sponsor - GameSkulls

Cyphis wrote: Or how about a zombie apocalypse helmet. You can convert the current version....put some blood spatter and some bullet holes in it....maybe some brains showing....then we are in business!!

Utt Ohh, I see some crazy GameSkull Mod competition coming up. Enough people should've won them by now to have a contest! ha ha

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

We have 1981 guests and no members online

supportus