Bawls Pre-Orders Delivered to LAN OC V11.0

More
29 Aug 2012 20:58 #27648 by renegade
Linky since lonewolf not coming to the lan I had enough to fill your case order. See me at the lan. ty

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Aug 2012 21:04 #27649 by lonewolf170

renegade wrote: Linky since lonewolf not coming to the lan I had enough to fill your case order. See me at the lan. ty

Thanks for noting renegade. I was just about to mention this to you.

More
29 Aug 2012 21:06 #27650 by Dreyvas
Does this mean there won't be a lot of stock for random purchases without preorders? If so, what's left at this point? >_<

More
29 Aug 2012 21:10 - 29 Aug 2012 21:10 #27651 by jj_Sky5000
12 cherry for me please !!!
Last edit: 29 Aug 2012 21:10 by jj_Sky5000.

More
29 Aug 2012 21:27 #27652 by Twodavez

Dreyvas wrote: Does this mean there won't be a lot of stock for random purchases without preorders? If so, what's left at this point? >_<

I'm pretty sure he'll still have individual sales, he just wanted to give people a chance to pre-order if they planned on walking out of the LAN with stock for home...

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

More
29 Aug 2012 21:47 #27653 by Dreyvas
Right, but the way he worded his response made it sound like he wouldn't have had enough to fill the order if the other guy was attending. That made me wonder if he was close to running out of stock.

More
29 Aug 2012 21:59 - 29 Aug 2012 22:00 #27654 by renegade
pre-orders were ordered from the distributor Monday plus my planned stock for singles. So if Lonewolf had not canceled I would not have had enough to fill that case order as it would of shorted my Regular flavor single stock too much as I didnt order spare of that flavor from what was needed in orders.

I cut off the pre-orders the sunday before the last day I can put in orders before the lan so I can make sure I have enough to cover pre-order and have singles as well.

So yes I will have singles for sale as usual.

JJ - I have spare stock over what I normal bring for singles so I can cover the cherry 1/ case
Last edit: 29 Aug 2012 22:00 by renegade.

More
29 Aug 2012 23:12 #27658 by Dreyvas

renegade wrote: pre-orders were ordered from the distributor Monday plus my planned stock for singles. So if Lonewolf had not canceled I would not have had enough to fill that case order as it would of shorted my Regular flavor single stock too much as I didnt order spare of that flavor from what was needed in orders.

I cut off the pre-orders the sunday before the last day I can put in orders before the lan so I can make sure I have enough to cover pre-order and have singles as well.

So yes I will have singles for sale as usual.

JJ - I have spare stock over what I normal bring for singles so I can cover the cherry 1/ case

Thanks!

More
31 Aug 2012 00:13 #27719 by LinkyPwns
Thanks Renegade. Ill see you at the LAN

We have 2152 guests and no members online

supportus