Sponsor - Hi-Rez Studio

More
10 Aug 2012 08:04 #26975 by garfi3ld
Hi-Rez Studio sent over a bunch of codes to help you guys in the upcoming tournament as well as a few smite beta keys if we need them at the event. A big thanks for their support. Make sure to post up on their facebook and twitter as well as in this post. Show them how much we appreciate their support! If you don't, they will never know.

Wes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Aug 2012 16:58 #26982 by Twodavez
Replied by Twodavez on topic Sponsor - Hi-Rez Studio
Too bad they couldn't hook us up with a Beta 5v5 Mod for Smite so we could play it. I was really looking forward playing something new that people haven't spend 100's of hours playing yet...
Come on Hi-Rez, you've got 3 weeks to give us the hook-up. We al promise to give you some good feedback about the game. Heck we could have a round table discussion and record it for their beta team to listen to/watch. I think we have some very serious MOAB game players that attend LAN OC that could be vaulable to their success of Smite!
Just sayin' :-)

Thanks for the good games, i forgot how much i liked Tribes!

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

More
10 Aug 2012 20:52 #27003 by Davey_Boy
Replied by Davey_Boy on topic Sponsor - Hi-Rez Studio
I've already spent like $10 on SMITE too lol so if they could let us beta-test a custom 5v5 mode that'd be sick! HINT HINT!! :P

More
10 Aug 2012 21:39 #27008 by Twodavez
Do those purchases stay when the game goes live? I always thought they reset everything when the game came out of Beta... Or would they just give you that money spent in the new currency they have for the game when it goes live?

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

More
12 Aug 2012 22:06 - 12 Aug 2012 22:10 #27057 by Dreyvas
Replied by Dreyvas on topic Sponsor - Hi-Rez Studio
Thanks for sponsoring our event! I couldn't find a Facebook page that I could post on, but I was able to at least tweet about it.
Last edit: 12 Aug 2012 22:10 by Dreyvas.

More
14 Aug 2012 07:07 #27115 by Leonresevil2
Awesome! Thanks for sponsoring the tournament, and providing such sweet games.

"You should the forums"
Better words never said.

More
14 Aug 2012 16:09 #27122 by Twodavez

Twodavez wrote: Do those purchases stay when the game goes live? I always thought they reset everything when the game came out of Beta... Or would they just give you that money spent in the new currency they have for the game when it goes live?

Bump, does anyone know how ingame beta purchases translate into the live game release? are you refunded the money, do your setting/purchases just stay, are you rewarded with extra stuff since you invested in a not complete game?

More
14 Aug 2012 16:43 #27125 by Dreyvas
Replied by Dreyvas on topic Sponsor - Hi-Rez Studio

Twodavez wrote:

Twodavez wrote: Do those purchases stay when the game goes live? I always thought they reset everything when the game came out of Beta... Or would they just give you that money spent in the new currency they have for the game when it goes live?

Bump, does anyone know how ingame beta purchases translate into the live game release? are you refunded the money, do your setting/purchases just stay, are you rewarded with extra stuff since you invested in a not complete game?

Check out their forums maybe? I doubt anyone here knows.

More
14 Aug 2012 17:00 #27126 by Twodavez

Dreyvas wrote:

Twodavez wrote:

Check out their forums maybe? I doubt anyone here knows.

I just assumed that since Davey-boy spent money, he'd know what the plan would be when the beta ends...

More
14 Aug 2012 21:13 #27131 by garfi3ld
Replied by garfi3ld on topic Sponsor - Hi-Rez Studio
I doubt that the money is going to vanish. Items will most likely carry over . I think this is how they handled it with Tribes

Wes

More
15 Aug 2012 00:19 #27140 by Shroud
Replied by Shroud on topic Sponsor - Hi-Rez Studio
they are not doing a reset after beta, all levels, gods, and cash items stay

More
15 Aug 2012 00:41 #27144 by Twodavez

Shroud wrote: they are not doing a reset after beta, all levels, gods, and cash items stay

That's awesome! That's a great idea! I just can't wait to buy another champ, as they go pretty quickly and it's always the same 5v5! Lets get some organized teams together to play people online! It's an OK game and is different enough from LoL to be good to play opposite of it. I just have a really hard time keeping track of everyone in team fights, especially with the blue guy throwing up his ice wall!

We have 1893 guests and no members online

supportus