Greenmangaming 20% off code, get games for V11.0

More
19 Aug 2012 05:44 #27310 by renegade
Use this code to get 20% of purchase at greenmangaming.com

DERHE-RRDER-RINGE

It even is working for pre-orders. I got Guildwars 2 normally $60 for $48.00, and worms reloaded game of the year edition for 20.00 normally 25.00

Good code if there is a game you been wanting that is not on sale. Site sends you steam codes for any game that is Steam.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Aug 2012 23:17 #27598 by Twodavez
You're not the first person i've heard about this site from.
Anyone like me on the edge to get GuildWars2 this is a good way to save some money!!!

You can also get Borderlands 2 on this site, from what i hear...

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

More
29 Aug 2012 05:54 - 29 Aug 2012 05:55 #27626 by Myndmelt
The thing about the site is that it looks like almost an exact rip off, of the steam website. I find that odd. So renegade you know your worms reloaded code works and confirm its legitimacy?
Last edit: 29 Aug 2012 05:55 by Myndmelt.

More
29 Aug 2012 06:45 #27629 by renegade
Yes, I bought 2 copies from them got the steam code in email, plugged it into steam and my daughter and I been playing worms for the last week. Also bought Guild Wars 2 from them got key no issues and I am playing that as well.

More
29 Aug 2012 16:26 - 29 Aug 2012 20:30 #27640 by Twodavez
I just saw this as a loss leader (business/marketing term). It's when you offer something really good to get people to pay attention to you, and the business actually eats the loss of the sale, in hopes of having a long term customer they can make money off of.

Famous Loss Leaders are anything advertised for Black Friday that's a super great deal, that they only have 20 of, so people wait in line. The idea is, if you've invested that much time in line, even if they run out of the item you want (that HUGE screen TV for $10), you're still going to buy something else from the store and they make money off of that.

Still debating about GW2... I do'nt really have the time to devote to leveling up quickly a character for end game fun, but this game seems to have more of a story than just trying to get to the max level...

EDIT: Greenmangaming is out of GW2 for purchase at the moment :-( I'd guess they won't have any more in that would qualify for the 20% off, but who knows...

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain
Last edit: 29 Aug 2012 20:30 by Twodavez.

More
29 Aug 2012 22:51 #27655 by Twodavez
"Gamefly has a 20% off coupon for GW2 as well!!!! However you have to download and install their pc client in order to buy it... just uninstall it once you get your code!! USE THIS CODE: 1GFT82012" From a friend on the Quakecon forums site. It makes the game an even better deal.

We have 1999 guests and no members online

supportus