Seat map down for a day or two

More
20 Aug 2012 08:31 #27327 by garfi3ld
Some of you have noticed, but I wanted to let everyone else know that our seatmap is down currently. This has to do with a problem on our dedicated server that we are working with our host to get handled. Also don't worry we can see all of the seats on the site backend currently.

Wes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Aug 2012 21:12 #27345 by garfi3ld
Seatmap is back up and running, carry on!

Wes

More
20 Aug 2012 21:29 #27346 by Twodavez
Did half of row G go away?

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

More
20 Aug 2012 21:35 #27348 by garfi3ld
All of row G would have gone away if people weren't sitting at it. Until we sell a few more seats there is no point in setting up a full row if it isn't going to fill up. We are slowly still selling seats though, it might come back before the LAN.

Wes

More
20 Aug 2012 21:43 #27350 by Twodavez

garfi3ld wrote: All of row G would have gone away if people weren't sitting at it. Until we sell a few more seats there is no point in setting up a full row if it isn't going to fill up. We are slowly still selling seats though, it might come back before the LAN.

I was mainly just concerned that it was dropped via the program and not on purpose. I understand your point, plus you can run more power to JJ's table with all his big MODs he usually brings B)

Plus we'll have extra room for Table tops games and poker!

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

More
23 Aug 2012 08:16 #27435 by Shibumi
I get this error when I look at the seat map: Warning: imagepng() [function.imagepng]: Unable to open '/homepages/7/d216507434/htdocs/joomla15/components/com_mls_seatmap/images/room10.png' for writing: Disk quota exceeded in /homepages/7/d216507434/htdocs/joomla15/components/com_mls_seatmap/mls_seatmap.class.php on line 112
Rooms » LanOC V11.0

More
23 Aug 2012 08:40 #27436 by garfi3ld
it must have just died. give me just a minute to get it back up and running for you. It may come and go until I get it resolved.

Wes

More
23 Aug 2012 12:41 #27439 by garfi3ld
as you can tell Ive been up all night working on this issue and I have fixed the problem.

Just because you guys would be interested to know. It was a cache bug that was caching one of the site modules every time someone viewed a page. This was because a few weeks back I was working on adding additional caching to speed things up for everyone.

ANYHOW long story short. I had to delete 901,807 cache files..

now its time to sleep for a short while. I have to sign for packages tomorrow for the LAN as well as for the project build. UPS is going to hate me. 7 packages just with them, one of them is 40 pounds

Wes

More
23 Aug 2012 16:14 #27441 by Twodavez

garfi3ld wrote: now its time to sleep for a short while. I have to sign for packages tomorrow for the LAN as well as for the project build. UPS is going to hate me. 7 packages just with them, one of them is 40 pounds

Must be a hard day having to wait around to sign for free stuff :-)
:blink:
and UPS makes money every time they come by your place, they should LOVE you by now! it's not like it's the postal service who looses money on delievering thing.

Have a good day and thanks for all you do for the site and the LAN! :)

More
23 Aug 2012 16:16 #27442 by garfi3ld
its never free for me :-P

Wes

We have 1842 guests and no members online

supportus