LanOC v11: Group Pizza Order

More
24 Aug 2012 00:55 - 01 Sep 2012 20:19 #27450 by Twodavez
So based upon feed back, we're going to go with Nicko’s Pizza.
Pizza will be delivered around 4:30pm Saturday evening.
We'll be ordering: Super Large 18" - $14.00 Feeds 4-5 (FYI: Price includes Tax & Delivery)

I need to have a tentative count by next Thursday (8/30/12) , then the money for the pizza in my hand by 1 pm Saturday at the LAN. I'm at the end of row E and will make sure to say something during a raffle so you'll know who I am.

You get 3 topping options (all pizzas are one topping):
Plain Cheese - 1
Shibumi- pd

Pepperoni - 9
twodavez x 2- pd
Shroud- pd
Myndmelt- pd
Sideout- pd
jj_Sky5000- pd
LinkyPwns - pd
Droogs - pd
Angrypirate - pd

Sausage - 5
twodavez- pd
Shroud- pd
Evildoer- pd
mc_disease- pd
ballsdeep - pd

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain
Last edit: 01 Sep 2012 20:19 by Twodavez.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 Aug 2012 00:56 #27451 by Twodavez
Replied by Twodavez on topic Group Pizza Order
I'll take a Pepperoni

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

More
24 Aug 2012 02:27 #27456 by Shroud
Replied by Shroud on topic Group Pizza Order
I need 2, one pepperoni and one sausage.

More
24 Aug 2012 02:42 #27457 by Dreyvas
Replied by Dreyvas on topic Group Pizza Order
I apologize if this was already mentioned in the other topic, but what (if any) discount is there for ordering through you?

More
24 Aug 2012 05:35 #27468 by Twodavez

Dreyvas wrote: I apologize if this was already mentioned in the other topic, but what (if any) discount is there for ordering through you?

According to their website a 1 topping extra large is $15.96, plus if you figure tax and deliver, you're saving about $3-$4 per pizza, plus the fact that when everyone else is eating you will be too. There's nothing worse than after a long day of gaming, not eating due to being distracted by the games, then smelling someone else who ordered pizza and knowing yours is still another 30-45 min away...
From what i understand these pizzas are HUGE. hope that helps and makes it worth ordering through me. I'm not looking to turn a profit, i've priced the pizzas as cheap as possible, and anything i do make over and beyond the actual price of the pizza will just go back to the LAN. This is just a service being provided, nothing more.

More
24 Aug 2012 06:38 #27471 by Dreyvas

Twodavez wrote:

Dreyvas wrote: I apologize if this was already mentioned in the other topic, but what (if any) discount is there for ordering through you?

According to their website a 1 topping extra large is $15.96, plus if you figure tax and deliver, you're saving about $3-$4 per pizza, plus the fact that when everyone else is eating you will be too. There's nothing worse than after a long day of gaming, not eating due to being distracted by the games, then smelling someone else who ordered pizza and knowing yours is still another 30-45 min away...
From what i understand these pizzas are HUGE. hope that helps and makes it worth ordering through me. I'm not looking to turn a profit, i've priced the pizzas as cheap as possible, and anything i do make over and beyond the actual price of the pizza will just go back to the LAN. This is just a service being provided, nothing more.

If you are not in sales, you should be. :P

More
24 Aug 2012 07:11 #27476 by Twodavez

Dreyvas wrote:

Twodavez wrote:

Is that a true compliment or do you think i'm trying to pull one over on you with the pizza sales? i'm actually in banking on the systems/compliance side. It's kinda technical plus i get to learn new things which i love.

So, can i move to the close of this sale and order you some pizza?

I did sell shoes on commission through high school and college :-) I was pretty good at it, just give the customer's what they want and the product sells it'self!

More
24 Aug 2012 08:47 #27478 by Dreyvas

Twodavez wrote:

Dreyvas wrote:

Twodavez wrote:

Is that a true compliment or do you think i'm trying to pull one over on you with the pizza sales?

No sir. I just thought it was funny that you pretty much went straight into a pitch, haha. More power to you.

More
24 Aug 2012 09:37 #27479 by evildoer
Replied by evildoer on topic Group Pizza Order
Uno sausage

More
24 Aug 2012 16:05 #27480 by Myndmelt
Replied by Myndmelt on topic Group Pizza Order
Sign me up for pep!

More
24 Aug 2012 16:58 #27487 by Cyphis
Replied by Cyphis on topic Group Pizza Order
I'm in for a pepperoni!!

More
24 Aug 2012 17:06 #27490 by Sideout
Replied by Sideout on topic Group Pizza Order
Put me down for 1 pepperoni pls.

I am the LAN!!!!

More
26 Aug 2012 00:04 #27526 by lonewolf170
Replied by lonewolf170 on topic Group Pizza Order
I'll take a pepperoni. Thanks.

More
26 Aug 2012 00:14 #27527 by Myndmelt
It says the price includes tax and delivery. So are we expected to provide extra for a tip? Just asking, its not that big deal. I would think if each person ordering just upped the price from 14 to 15 that would be a nice tip for them. What do you think.

More
26 Aug 2012 04:56 #27528 by Twodavez

Myndmelt wrote: It says the price includes tax and delivery. So are we expected to provide extra for a tip? Just asking, its not that big deal. I would think if each person ordering just upped the price from 14 to 15 that would be a nice tip for them. What do you think.

Delivery is the tip, not too many places charge a delivery fee for a $100 potential order... Thanks for thinking of the guy,but i've already factored in all fees to the total price. i figure it's about a $1 tip per pizza, and since we're ordreing at least 25, it's going to be worth the guy's hour to come deliver. If you feel he/she needs more tip, you're more than welcome to pitch in more. otherwise the $14 includes all applicable fees :-)

More
26 Aug 2012 05:14 #27529 by Myndmelt
That works then, thanks I just wasn't sure what the delivery charge meant.

More
27 Aug 2012 08:30 #27555 by Shibumi
Replied by Shibumi on topic Group Pizza Order
Down for a cheese.

More
27 Aug 2012 17:07 #27558 by jj_Sky5000
Replied by jj_Sky5000 on topic Group Pizza Order
2 Pepperonis

More
29 Aug 2012 09:48 #27635 by LinkyPwns
Replied by LinkyPwns on topic Group Pizza Order
Add a pepperoni to that order please

More
30 Aug 2012 07:10 #27686 by Cyphis
Replied by Cyphis on topic Group Pizza Order
Remove my pepperoni order if you would. I think I am going to go to dinner with some others this go around, and besides, that is a little too early for me to eat dinner.

Thanks.

More
30 Aug 2012 10:26 #27691 by mc_disease
Replied by mc_disease on topic Group Pizza Order
Put me down for 2. I'd like 1 pepperoni and 1 sausage please.

We have 1836 guests and no members online

supportus