Inching closer and closer to being full.

More
31 Aug 2012 02:53 #27725 by garfi3ld
Just a reminder to those who are considering bringing friends. We are inching closer and closer to filling up. As of right now we will have a few seats left at the event. But if you haven't pre-paid the price at the door is $25. That means if you can prepaying tonight is still your best bet.

Wes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
31 Aug 2012 22:43 #27746 by Twodavez
What are the over/under odds on the LAN actually selling out and us turning away people at the door?
This is the LAN of gambles: $10 buy in for late night poker, ARAM tourney(taking a gamble on getting a good champ), maybe the LAN will sell out...
It's not a bad thing, i'm just seeing a theme here!
Lan OC vGamble
B)

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

More
31 Aug 2012 23:04 #27747 by Lersar
What are the odds we can get some bad gamble puns going? Twitters? #LanOCvGamble

More
31 Aug 2012 23:11 #27748 by Twodavez

Lersar wrote: What are the odds we can get some bad gamble puns going? Twitters? #LanOCvGamble

I wouldn't bet on it! ha ha :whistle:

Wish i could tweet from work, but apparently twitter uses the internet, which i don't get in the walls of my current employer! LAME!!!!

Need to take a few IT guys out for lunch to get the Wifi password! :blush:

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

We have 2371 guests and no members online

supportus