LanOC v10 Date Set and Inside!

More
15 Nov 2011 10:39 - 15 Nov 2011 10:40 #20904 by garfi3ld
I've been planning on having registration up but owe are having trouble with our seating chart right now. Because of that I wanted to go ahead and post up the date for the next event to make sure everyone can get off for it.

March 24th and 25th 2012!

Keep an eye out, registration will be up very soon. The seating may be delayed though

Wes
Last edit: 15 Nov 2011 10:40 by garfi3ld.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dreyvas, draymac, Davey_Boy, L0rdG1gabyt3, Myndmelt

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Nov 2011 11:31 #20907 by Davey_Boy
WOOT!!

More
15 Nov 2011 11:48 #20908 by draymac
Set Date!!?!?! BOOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIINNNNNGGGGGGG!!!!!!!

• Kelf
  • Hear reason, or she'll make you feel her.
More
17 Nov 2011 07:09 #20942 by Kelf
Gonna try EVERYTHING in my power to make it to this one :laugh:

More
04 Feb 2012 20:15 #22567 by Nacelle
Just curious on whether or not we'll be having a microwave or not? If not, how much amperage/watts are being designated to each seat? If I'm going to have to purchase 2 seats, turning my computer off will free up enough power to run a very small one.

More
04 Feb 2012 20:56 #22568 by garfi3ld
We will have the microwave, the only reason last time was an issue was because of the last minute switch the new building trying to map out power in a hurry

Wes

More
07 Feb 2012 07:01 #22605 by Oh4sh0
congrats on the move!

More
07 Feb 2012 07:05 #22606 by garfi3ld
thanks KC, its a shame you cant come out and check it out

Wes

More
07 Feb 2012 07:39 #22607 by Oh4sh0
I was kinda debating it. I'm driving back on the 23rd, and have to move all my shit back in in Fort Wayne.

More
07 Feb 2012 08:10 #22608 by garfi3ld
if thats the case then there is no debate. You need to come out and see us!

Wes

More
26 Mar 2012 04:03 #24251 by Myndmelt
What a great LAN!

LanOC v10 was the biggest, baddest and best. Thanks again to all of the staff, sponsors, and contributors to the event. Can't wait for the next one!

More
26 Mar 2012 06:51 #24253 by mc_disease
Hey anyone, I forgot a 25ft blue ethernet cable that I purchased at the LAN from Renegade. I even have the bag with the price tag still attached, and I'm sure Renegade can verify. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone picked it up? My group had to leave early because one of us has class bright and early at 7am tomorrow. I was sitting near Winkis, Fildy, Rhythmatic, Natsu, Juddlin, HaleyM,and just down the opposite row from Renegade and Tiny Elvis. Thanks in advance for any information.

As an aside, great fucking event! Thanks to Wes, Wingless, and the rest of the staff for throwing an awesome nerd shindig!

More
28 Mar 2012 05:32 #24318 by vialdragon
I'm fairly certain I saw a blue cord laying about when we were putting cables away. I'm also fairly certain we packed it away in the LAN box. If you point me to this post next go around u may find it back in your hands. Good thing all LAN cables specifically owned by lanoc are our lovable orange and things like this are easily spotted. :silly:

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

If you can't amaze them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit.

More
28 Mar 2012 06:17 #24330 by garfi3ld
cory did you see MY blue cord also lol. Someone packed it up as well off the staff table while I was in the back getting the internet tore down

Wes

More
28 Mar 2012 06:31 #24332 by draymac
I have vivid recollections of both blue cords. They both made their way into the network cable tote. I think I put both in there or instructed someone else to put them in there.

More
28 Mar 2012 16:24 #24336 by Twodavez
Do you think we could get a cord sponsor next LAN so that everyone could have a custom cord with their name on it. In fact that might be a good idea for a company to come up with. Gamer Tags to put on all your equipment like cords since they all seem to look alike and aren't the big items we usually think of when packing up. I know i wrote my name on my power strip because those always get mixed up...

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

More
29 Mar 2012 17:34 #24360 by vialdragon
I got tape and a Sharpe. :silly:

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

If you can't amaze them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit.

More
29 Mar 2012 20:14 #24367 by Lersar

garfi3ld wrote: cory did you see MY blue cord also lol. Someone packed it up as well off the staff table while I was in the back getting the internet tore down

It could also be a purple cord. Wes can't tell the difference.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dreyvas, Davey_Boy

More
29 Mar 2012 20:28 #24368 by garfi3ld
lawl

the cords are clearly blue. That tote on the other hand is ether a really blue purple or a really purple blue

Wes

More
29 Mar 2012 20:49 #24369 by Davey_Boy
HANDS OFF MY PURPLE CORD!!

More
21 Apr 2012 11:03 #24725 by mc_disease
Man, have I been busy since the last event! Anyway, I'm glad that it seems to be safe in the hands of the LANOC Staff. I'm sure I'll be coming to the next event, so I'll just ask about it then. Thanks guys. :)

We have 1788 guests and one member online

supportus