LAN OC Apparel?

More
12 Mar 2010 15:56 #2591 by Twodavez
LAN OC Apparel? was created by Twodavez
Since we've all signed up under than LAN OC Clan for Stomp fest, are there any plans on getting some LAN OC Apparel to wear so we match and look cool! I know at Indy Smash all the Stomp Fest crew has customized matching T's that I thought looked pretty cool and also the Arrested development crew had them also at their LAN. I think it would be a good way to get the LAN OC name out in the Indy/Midwest community as I’ve seen there are people from all the surrounding state to Indiana that I think would be able to make a LAN OC event in the future also!
Even if they were basic T-shirts with the current LAN OC logo on the front and then our handles on the back, I would think we could get them made for around $10-15 depending on how many we needed. I know I’ve seen LAN OC shirts from v2.0 and also “teh winnar” shirts, so it’s something that has done in the past.
Let me know if I can help, as I’d be willing to help take orders and find a company to get the shirts made if it’s something we can get at least 15-20 shirts ordered. We could always pass them out at stomp fest to save on shipping prior to the event.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Mar 2010 16:00 #2592 by Wingless92
Replied by Wingless92 on topic Re:LAN OC Apparel?
I'm in for T shirts. As long as they say

LanOC Meh LEET!!! Or something along those lines.

Good idea Dave.

More
12 Mar 2010 23:42 #2604 by garfi3ld
Replied by garfi3ld on topic Re:LAN OC Apparel?
i do want to do this

Wes

More
13 Mar 2010 00:56 #2605 by Twodavez
Replied by Twodavez on topic Re:LAN OC Apparel?
Well then may i suggest we get on this soon so that way we can give everyone a week or two to get their order in, then another 2 weeks for delivery. :-)
Let me know how i can help, or if you need help thinking of designs as i like doing that kind of stuff.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

More
13 Mar 2010 13:27 #2614 by vialdragon
Replied by vialdragon on topic Re:LAN OC Apparel?
I'm in

If you can't amaze them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit.

More
13 Mar 2010 17:10 #2616 by Lersar
Replied by Lersar on topic Re:LAN OC Apparel?
ditto

We have 1666 guests and one member online

supportus