New article series upcoming

More
13 Sep 2012 01:21 #27939 by garfi3ld
I have been thinking about doing this for a while and now that we are in the short period of downtime between the LAN and CES this is a good chance to get it going.

We are going to start publishing interviews with product managers, CEO's, and other people from different company's in the industry. We are still tossing around ideas for an official name for the series and I would love to hear your feedback on that. We are also VERY interested in who you would like us to reach out and talk to. Please post up the companies and product lines you would like us to talk to. I will do my best to reach out to them.

The idea is to ask you guys/girls what we should be asking as well as questions from the staff. This is your chance to be able to talk directly with companies about current and future products as well as any other questions you may have.

We have two interviews lined up right now and I will be making new posts about each to get your questions. I hope you guys like the idea, if it is popular we can continue going with it. Maybe even doing in person interviews at CES this year if everyone is interested.

Wes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Sep 2012 05:24 #27944 by Satansoul
I would call it "Q&As with the top dogs."

More
14 Sep 2012 00:43 #27961 by draymac
Replied by draymac on topic New article series upcoming
Possible Names...
Industry Talk
The LanOC Hotseat
Who Wants To Know?

We have 1703 guests and no members online

supportus