Bring Money to LANOC 5.0

More
16 Oct 2009 02:54 #289 by LinkyPwns
Im having a real tough time trying to get rid of my ATI 4870 1GB. I've tried selling on ebay and no one has bid on it. I think its just because I don't have any heatware. Well anyway, I'm bringing it to LANOC v5.0 and hoping to sell it there. I'm only asking $100 for it unless more than one person wants to buy it and then will be auctioned off. You can check out my ebay add for now: cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&i...eName=STRK:MESELX:IT

See you there.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Oct 2009 08:32 #353 by Scootpogo
Hey you got a bidder on ebay.

More
19 Oct 2009 01:19 #366 by LinkyPwns

Scootpogo wrote: Hey you got a bidder on ebay.

yay! i got 3 bids now

More
19 Oct 2009 13:54 #383 by Twodavez
you have to remember, not may people bit on items when they ahve more than a day or so to go. Unless it has a buy-it-now price, people do'nt want to commmit them selvest to something that early in the bidding process. See you at 5.0!

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

More
21 Oct 2009 16:54 #550 by Nacelle
At least you got $122.50 out of it.

More
21 Oct 2009 18:31 #552 by jpwinkis
I saw the title and thought, oh, someones planning some muggings in the parking lot.

More
22 Oct 2009 01:32 #575 by garfi3ld
haha maybe, everyone should bring money for things in my forsale post also. Im looking to clear out a bunch of stuff to make moving the review stuff to a bigger room easyer

Wes

We have 1774 guests and no members online

supportus