Support LANOC FTW!!!

More
12 Apr 2010 22:30 #3707 by vialdragon
I already know what your thinking. Supporting LANOC is a great reward in itself. I completely agree!!! How Ever wouldn't it be nice to support your favorite LAN/Community and win stuff? I know, I know I'm psyched just thinking about it. So now I already know your in a complete agreement with me, Possibly even thinking to yourself this sounds way to good to be true, and there is that old saying that if its to good to be true it usually isn't. Well toss that saying out the window and prepare to be amazed by what I say. I'm sure by now you expect me to get to the point, so I'll quit stalling.

Here's the deal. You buy a shirt, whats that you say? You were planing to do that any way. Great!! So now that you have your LANOC Shirt, your likely wondering how, aside from the already great reward of supporting LANOC, your gonna win stuff. EASY!!! Wear it!!! Take a Picture!!! and Post it Up on the LANOC forums.

You can do this anywhere but not everywhere is gonna earn you points. So where then you ask.
1.) Wear it @ other major LAN's
Whats better than taking a picture of you thrashing the
competition @ another LAN while sporting LANOC gear?
2.) Family Trips
Whats that I see? LANOC @ the Grand Canyon Hell YEAH!
3.) Electronics/Game Shows.
LANOC @ E3 No **** may even give you double points if that
happens.

About now your thinking to yourself I can get points. Great what do I do with points? Well you can turn them in. Each Point is gonna get you 1 hour in the environment of your choosing with Garfi3ld. NO not really. But now that I got you exited then dropped your hopes off a 10 story building the real deal is. Each point will go toward an entry and when the contest is over the random chosen entry will win a prize!

What prize what prize? !?!?! Well I can't tell you that. But I'm sure that after a 2 second decision you'll realize its LANOC your dealing with and your sure it is going to be worth it. Wish I could enter!! Lucky people.

For now what we are looking for is participants. We would like to get an Idea of how many of you would enjoy a contest like this. Feel free to reply to this post or contact me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. .

If you can't amaze them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Apr 2010 00:47 #3716 by NitrosDragon
Did you guys really have to do this AFTER I got back from San Francisco? Just my luck, darnit.
Just imagine, LanOC at the corner of Haight and Ashbury Street!
That's as close as it's going to get unless this contest lasts through the summer (Might be moving out there, fyi).

[nahy-trohs-drag-uhn]
DISCLAIMER: If my reply offends you, I probably did it on purpose

More
13 Apr 2010 01:03 #3718 by garfi3ld
Replied by garfi3ld on topic Re:Support LANOC FTW!!!
this will be going through the summer

Wes

More
13 Apr 2010 13:28 #3732 by Twodavez
Replied by Twodavez on topic Re:Support LANOC FTW!!!
I'm headed to NY, LAN OC will never be the same after a trip to the big apple! B)

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

More
13 Apr 2010 15:40 #3734 by Davey_Boy
Replied by Davey_Boy on topic Re:Support LANOC FTW!!!
I'd be up for this no doubt...although would've been nice to have this when we went to see Mount Rushmore lol

More
13 Apr 2010 21:20 #3739 by vialdragon
Replied by vialdragon on topic Re:Support LANOC FTW!!!
well you can't win them all but keep the comments coming and I'll toss up another post for shirt ordering!!! :woohoo:

More
14 Apr 2010 13:11 #3751 by Shroud
Replied by Shroud on topic Re:Support LANOC FTW!!!
I'll be at camp all summer, but I'll do it! :side:

More
13 May 2010 21:30 #5827 by vialdragon
Replied by vialdragon on topic Re:Support LANOC FTW!!!
I can see this thread went far.

More
13 May 2010 21:54 #5832 by technobear
Replied by technobear on topic Re:Support LANOC FTW!!!
i dont go anywhere, and dont have a lanoc shirt...

maybe if there were an order form for em or something and IF they come in 3x tall shirts...

bla bla bla

fill in the rest here....

We have 1471 guests and one member online

supportus