"Rules" tab logging out

More
06 May 2010 17:48 #5523 by Leonresevil2
Signed in, looked at a new post, clicked "Rules" tab to see if anything was new (not giving the topic my vote, cuz of the uncalled-for console hate involved), and it logged me out.

I really don't care, I just won't click it, but I wondered if anyone else had the issue.

"You should the forums"
Better words never said.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 May 2010 19:11 #5544 by Twodavez
Replied by Twodavez on topic Re:"Rules" tab logging out
It simply takes me to the Forum Guidelines topic...

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

More
06 May 2010 19:31 - 06 May 2010 19:33 #5545 by Leonresevil2
It takes me to that topic, yes, but I'll be logged out when I get there. Yet I'll still be listed on the right as logged in. When I log out normally, it does take me off the right the vast majority of the time.

Probably just a cookie failure or something, hasn't been doing it as much now.

"You should the forums"
Better words never said.
Last edit: 06 May 2010 19:33 by Leonresevil2.

More
06 May 2010 19:49 - 06 May 2010 19:49 #5546 by Reaper
Replied by Reaper on topic Re:"Rules" tab logging out
You're right about it being a cookie issue, there's a difference between " lanoc.org " and " www.lanoc.org ". Some browsers will ignore the difference by default, others would require you to dip your security settings a bit low. There is a better fix, I might try it out later when I'm not busy and there's not a lot of users logged in. When I fix it (if possible) it might require you to log in one more time then should stay consistent.
Last edit: 06 May 2010 19:49 by Reaper.

We have 1804 guests and no members online

supportus