Thanks to the Staff & Sponsors of LAN OC v5.0

More
25 Oct 2009 17:18 #676 by Twodavez
I'd like to thank everyone who had a hand in making LAN OC v5.0 an awesome time. I can't wait to bring some friends to share in the fun. The competition is always good in whatever game you'd like. The staff is very friendly and helpful and the tourney's are run well. I really liked the LANOC LAN page as it kept all the information in one spot and worked much better than Borgchat did at the mini.
Thanks again to everyone who came as i know all we could talk about on the way home in my car was coming back for the next one!

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 Oct 2009 22:46 #687 by Shibumi
I had an awesome time, can't wait for 6.0 :D

Thanks and it was nice to meet the rest of the staff and other peeps on the forums here in person finally.

More
26 Oct 2009 01:04 #691 by Koolaid84
Thank you for coming :]

Enjoy life. There's plenty of time to be dead. --Anon

More
26 Oct 2009 01:09 #692 by Scootpogo
Had an amazing time everyone was great thanks for the cm 690....and thanks ethan/nitros for the Power supply. Also Don for doin the over night.

More
26 Oct 2009 01:15 #694 by NitrosDragon
No problem Scott, small groups gotta stick together. LANOC v5.0 was amazing, I had loads of fun. I'm excited to see how soon v6.0 is! =D

[nahy-trohs-drag-uhn]
DISCLAIMER: If my reply offends you, I probably did it on purpose

More
26 Oct 2009 01:24 #700 by Reaper
Echoing what twodavez said and also to say thanks for making my first LanOC a good experience, will definitely be talking to the others at FW Gamers so hopefully a stronger FW appearance at the next one. Also thanks Wes for the CM 690, for just a little bit of time you really didn't need to do that but I appreciate it and it will go to good use :) . See you all at the next one!

More
26 Oct 2009 01:38 #702 by MurDerFace
Thanks to everyone for coming. We had lots of fun. Nice seeing everyone again. The up all night thing wasnt that bad wes had plenty of tv shows for me to watch however the 7 hour nap that followed, which btw caused me to miss wes killing the Juggernaut stand up thing...was bad, I was really looking forward to seeing that. Even with that said it was a great time.

Werd up home slice

More
26 Oct 2009 01:46 #703 by LinkyPwns
Thanks to In Win for the fighter x case and thanks to all the staff for putting together the event. Had a good time!

More
26 Oct 2009 01:57 #707 by Lersar
Sorry for the late post, was catching up on sleep. XD

Glad everyone has a good time, its great to hear this kind of feedback. Thanks to everyone who came out, it was a blast. We weren't even out of the parking lot that night when I told Wes I was ready for another one.

More
26 Oct 2009 02:55 #717 by garfi3ld
haha yeah, and i would have been game if i had a gaming laptop.

Wes

More
26 Oct 2009 17:57 #739 by Twodavez
I even took some time to email a few of the sponsors, so hopefully they are feeling the love also!
When's the next LAN in general? I'd like to try to go to another big one before the end of the year... Would be kinda cool if we could get a large LAN OC group and show them how awesome we are at TF2!
Dec 5th, 12th, or the 19th are open as far as i know!

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

We have 2363 guests and no members online

supportus