Gigabyte H67A-UD3H

More
04 Jan 2011 05:37 #13142 by garfi3ld
Gigabyte H67A-UD3H was created by garfi3ld

frontIn the craziness that is an Intel launch with one of the largest electronic trade shows only days away we have been in the middle testing and writing about a whole collection of Sandy Bridge based motherboards. Even though we have all of these boards to test we only have two H67 based motherboards, the Intel DH67BL board we tested HERE and Gigabytes entry level H67A-UD3H. Gigabytes entry level motherboards are still feature filled and I expect this one to be no different.

Read more...

Wes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 Jan 2011 01:56 - 30 Jan 2011 02:58 #13523 by ioniliescu
Replied by ioniliescu on topic Gigabyte H67A-UD3H
Look on the board, below the processor and near to the Dolby sign: it's got ATI CrossFireX written on it. Now look on the back of the box: wow, ATI CrossFireX! And look here:
www.gigabyte.com/products/product-page.aspx?pid=3654#ov
Last edit: 30 Jan 2011 02:58 by Wingless92. Reason: spelling

More
30 Jan 2011 02:35 #13524 by Davey_Boy
Replied by Davey_Boy on topic Re: Gigabyte H67A-UD3H

ioniliescu wrote: Look on the board, below the processor and near to the Dolby sign: it's gpt ATI CrossFireX written on it. Now look on the back of the box: wow, ATI CrossFireX! And look here:
www.gigabyte.com/products/product-page.aspx?pid=3654#ov

I don't understand what you're trying to say.

More
30 Jan 2011 03:03 #13525 by Wingless92
Replied by Wingless92 on topic Re: Gigabyte H67A-UD3H
Maybe that it has CrossFireX?

Kinda funny with an Intel board that it doesn't do SLi.

I wonder how many Intel people run CrossFireX and how many people run Sli?

All boards should support both CrossFireX and SLi, there is no reason not to support both.

More
30 Jan 2011 03:13 #13528 by Wingless92
Replied by Wingless92 on topic Re: Gigabyte H67A-UD3H
I agree that Audio header is plain stupid. There is no reason to stick it above the PCI buses. That is just bad engineering IMO.

The sata ports are also a disappointment. My old Gigabyte board had sata ports like these. The right angle sata ports are a great way to run your cables. A lot of cases now have cutouts for cabling and these ports take away from that.

On the bright side i'm glad to see USB 3.0 and Sata 6G coming to more and more motherboards.

Liking the new heat sinks also. The boards that they have out that are all black are just sexy.

Other than the sata ports and the stupid audio header this board looks pretty good!

More
30 Jan 2011 05:16 #13529 by garfi3ld
Replied by garfi3ld on topic Re: Gigabyte H67A-UD3H
He is pointing out a mistake in the review. The board does support crossfire although with that second PCI express slot running at x4 I doubt you would want too. Thanks ioniliescu :)

Wes

More
08 Apr 2011 22:56 #14930 by Jeremy
Replied by Jeremy on topic Gigabyte H67A-UD3H
Hey guys,

I recently purchased a Gigabyte P67-UD3 but received this one (H67A-UD3H) instead. It seems this one is more expensive, but I have my own graphics card, and was upgrading from the Intel H67BL. From several reviews I see this is actually not an upgrade (in BFBC2 it's actually a down grade) The problem is I don't live in the States at the moment, so it takes a long time for me to ship this motherboard back, and get my replacement. Can anyone point out to me if it's actually worth exchanging this board for the P67-UD3 (the specs on both seem very similar but I've had mayor issues with the integrated graphics on the Intel Motherboard, hence my cheap graphics card)

My system:

Intel Core 2500
650 CM PSU
4GB RAM @ 1600
Radeon HD 4850

Please help as I'm rather frustrated, don't want to take it out on the vendor because I think they were just trying to be nice and give me an upgrade, and I might be overreacting.

More
09 Apr 2011 03:55 #14936 by garfi3ld
Replied by garfi3ld on topic Re: Gigabyte H67A-UD3H
going from a P67 to an H67 is a downgrade if you plan on gaming with the board in the future.

Wes

We have 1849 guests and no members online

supportus