Gunblitz

More
02 Feb 2013 04:36 #29245 by Fildy
Gunblitz was created by Fildy

titleI will admit that when Wes first told me I would be reviewing Gunblitz I was nervous. This is because I don’t consider 2D shooters to be one of my favorite genres. This is because I tend to get frustrated and rage at games very easily. I cannot tell you how many controllers I destroyed trying to beat a high score on Geometry Wars Evolved! I am excited to do this review though, because not only is it a game developed by Rapture Studios, a place we recently toured and reviewed here but also because it will be a nice relaxing way to get back into the genre. Let us take a look at Gunblitz, and hope that I don’t break any keyboards in the process.

Read more...

I'm a bear, put your head in my mouth.

I cry at night
The following user(s) said Thank You: Reaper

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Feb 2013 05:18 #29246 by garfi3ld
Replied by garfi3ld on topic Gunblitz
Rumor has it that some of the guys from Rapture Game Studios will be at the LAN showing off this game. ;)

Wes
The following user(s) said Thank You: Reaper, Davey_Boy

More
05 Feb 2013 02:32 #29278 by Reaper
Replied by Reaper on topic Gunblitz
Indeed, details to come! Thanks for the write-up guys! Can't wait to show you some more things we have going on (don't know if I'll be able to do sneak peaks at the LAN or not), but we are getting closer on another game you guys might like.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Arxon

We have 1588 guests and no members online

supportus