Remember Me

More
01 Jul 2013 21:00 #31604 by Deb0
Remember Me was created by Deb0

titleThe action-adventure genre has been getting a decent amount of attention lately with the Batman Arkham games as well as more recent titles like Tomb Raider and Devil May Cry. Remember Me is a title in this same mold from Capcom and Dontnod Entertainment that looks to balance the standard mix of platforming, exploration and combat along with a few unique tricks up its sleeve to deliver us an entertaining experience in a sci-fi dystopia based around the interesting concept of memory transfer. Will this offering prove memorable or fall flat in its attempt? Join me as we take a look.

Read more...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Satansoul

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Jul 2013 23:04 #31605 by Deb0
Replied by Deb0 on topic Remember Me
Bad puns abound, is Remember Me memorable?

More
02 Jul 2013 17:58 #31614 by Myndmelt
Replied by Myndmelt on topic Remember Me

After seeing the cover of this game for the first time, my though was.."Remember Me, not sure how I could forget with dat ass front and center like that !"
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dreyvas, trgtprctc

More
02 Jul 2013 22:31 #31616 by Deb0
I'd also like to add in for anyone here that may be interested or just loves good music, Dontnod is hosting a music remix competition with Remember Me's soundtrack.

www.remembermeremix.com/

More
31 Jan 2014 15:18 #33836 by Lersar
Replied by Lersar on topic Remember Me
kotaku.com/http-img-gawkerassets-com-img...pg-ku-xla-1513130510

"Dontnod Entertainment—the developer for the Capcom-published action game—has filed for bankruptcy, according to various French video game news sites."

Bummer. I've been playing this recently and really, really enjoying it.

More
31 Jan 2014 19:54 #33839 by Deb0
I thought it was a very neat concept. Unfortunately the game bounced around in development hell, had 2 different publishers and was completely redesigned halfway through and went way over budget. This seemed inevitable but it still sucks.

We have 1589 guests and no members online

supportus